This Memorial Day, Stipe Miocic gifts us all with an opportunity to make an obvious joke

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score

Have at it, Sherbros.

Stipe is a goofy fucker but he is awesome

Hes a good dude

Good man. Not seeing the joke.

giphy.gif

People in his Twitter feed were quick with their Overeem jokes. I'm astonished Sherdog didn't start typing them before I finished the post!

EDIT Examples thereof, with some other tacks included:

thejokesfolks.png

Last edited:
People in his Twitter feed were quick with their Overeem jokes. I'm astonished Sherdog didn't start typing them before I finished the post!

I got you covered bro.

Reem enjoys them nice smaller horsies they so yummy.

Overeem-Horse.gif

Stipe doesn't like it one bit.

CsDA1NfUAAAZJNw-1024x589.jpg

PS: Fun fact Stipe wants to buy some horses for his ranch.

horsies.jpg

I got you covered bro.

Reem enjoys them nice smaller horsies they so yummy.

Overeem-Horse.gif

Stipe doesn't like it one bit.

CsDA1NfUAAAZJNw-1024x589.jpg

PS: Fun fact Stipe wants to buy some horses for his ranch.

horsies.jpg

The guy's actually got a barn now, though it's currently being used as Party Central. Can you teach a pony to play beer pong?

not really an obvious joke if the joke is about a different fighter

not really an obvious joke if the joke is about a different fighter

I can't think of a time when the image of a horse, or even the mention of one, on a Sherdog thread — even when about another fighter — hasn't prompted an Overeem joke somewhere down the line.

For instance: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...seback-on-his-way-to-steal-your-girl.3243979/ didn't get out of its first page before someone posted "Overeem on your girl and on his way to steal your horse."

I wouldn't have thought a fellow heavyweight who'd just fought Overeem time before last, has been talked about perhaps fighting him again soon, and (due to the Gus 5-round runaround) has had the infamous Runningreem picture posted again to link him and Overeem afresh in our minds would have been more of a stretch.

But then as I confessed on another thread, I once mistakenly read "Hotsheet" as "horse meat"...so maybe I just have mane on the brain.

Back