DIAZ VERSUS MCGREGOR: PREPARATION AND ADAPTATION

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Man, whats wrong with you? The whole day sucking on McScumbags nuts? Your life must be extremly boring....

And btw: Conny has won the second fight, a close decision. But is that really the answer for a panic-wrestle-tapout? Definitly not! In my mind is Nate already ahead of this never-defending candy-champ.

Deal with it.

Man, whats wrong with you? The whole day sucking on McScumbags nuts? Your life must be extremly boring....

And btw: Conny has won the second fight, a close decision. But is that really the answer for a panic-wrestle-tapout? Definitly not! In my mind is Nate already ahead of this never-defending candy-champ.

Deal with it.
Nate is retired because Conor just put a ton of money on him. Nate was a stranger for most of mma fans like me at the time.

Deal with it

raw

Who the hell is Jack Slack and why I am seeing his. And all the time all of a sudden?

Who the hell is Jack Slack and why I am seeing his. And all the time all of a sudden?
Jack Slack is an English writer and analyst of combat sports. Formerly of Bloody Elbow, he now writes for Bleacher Report and his own blog, www.FightsGoneBy.com.

Read the fuckin article and SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Nate is retired because Conor just put a ton of money on him. Nate was a stranger for most of mma fans like me at the time.

Deal with it

raw

"Nate was a stranger for most of mma fans like me at the time"

That says it all.

Deal with it.

When both guys had a full training camp, preparing for each other, not someone else, in a lighter weight class, Conor won...end of story...nate only won that first fight cause conor was preparing for another fight at 155lbs...conor is ahead, sorry, but true.

When both guys had a full training camp, preparing for each other, not someone else, in a lighter weight class, Conor won...end of story...nate only won that first fight cause conor was preparing for another fight at 155lbs...conor is ahead, sorry, but true.

Finish > Majority "lol" Decision.

Nate is retired because Conor just put a ton of money on him. Nate was a stranger for all of the casual mma fans like me at the time.

Deal with it

raw

Fixed for you. No problem.

And if you are only a mma fan because of Conny you don´t know enough about mma to mess with my knowledge about it.

If Conny McScumbag nuthuggers were not that stupid I would love a good discussion, but ... it is what it is.

If they are 1-1, nate will have another money fight. Now, Nate doesn't want to fighting anyone but McGregor. Do you think someone threw the fight?

Fixed for you. No problem.

And if you are only a mma fan because of Conny you don´t know enough about mma to mess with my knowledge about it.

If Conny McScumbag nuthuggers were not that stupid I would love a good discussion, but ... it is what it is.
Your knowledge? I watched a lot of great fights bro. Conor vs Aldo, Silva vs Weidman, Rousey vs Holm, Jon Jones vs Rampage

Your knowledge? I watched a lot of great fights bro. Conor vs Aldo, Silva vs Weidman, Rousey vs Holm, Jon Jones vs Rampage
Oh well you watched some fights.... you should probably open a gym seeing as your an expert now... because you watched.... some fights.

If that´s your point I will give you that. But it can not change my view on it, sorry.

I think the only way to avoid Conny getting a second and most likely undeserved Interim-title at 155 was to make that fight at 170. And only because Conny picked the "cherry" Nate over some other 155 contenders. If thats only my mind I can live with that.

It´s sad to say but I would love mma without that CMG circus. At a time champs defended their belts against real and ranked contenders for a fight fan first like me it was much more exciting. This cherry picking and whining about money fights of the champs is really anoing in it´s whole....

Oh well you watched some fights.... you should probably open a gym seeing as your an expert now... because you watched.... some fights.

^THIS! Nothing more to say.

Oh, wait. I made a little fun and summed up your fight experience:
Conny vs Also - 0:13 min
AS vs Weidman - 12:30 min (2 fights for about little over 6 min, I will give you that)
Jon Jones vs Rampage - 16:00 min
Ronda vs Holm 6:30 min

That´s a massive knowledge base of little over 35 minutes. You are the man.
Sarcasm off.

Last edited:
When both guys had a full training camp, preparing for each other, not someone else

I'm curious as to what you mean by the underlined above?

Kavanagh and SBG have always touted that they didn't gameplan or prepare for specific opponents, in fact it was a guiding philosophy until after the first Diaz fight.

Are you suggesting that Conor was in fact preparing for RDA? Or do you think that Kavanagh and Conor saying they never prepared for specific opponents was just hyperbole?

I actually always thought that this was a huge detriment to Kavanagh's approach to coaching fighters - maybe it was just talk though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back