DHK: "I heard Colby Covington wants to be an actor, he should just start taking acting classes now."

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2017-5-29_13-34-8.png

On Colby Covington

------

He is probably going to drop down a weight class after this. I heard Colby Covington wants to be an actor, he should just start taking acting classes now. He would be perfect for roles as a delusional person. He is gravely mistaken if he actually thinks fighters are scared of him. He must live a joyful life living in his own bubble.

On Colby Covington saying wrestling beats judo

------

I trained with national wrestlers on my team. He is a wrestler, but once he clinches with me he will understand how strong my wrestling is. He should practice landing a lucky punch instead of his wrestling. The more he and his team analyze my game the more nervous he will be. By the time of the fight he will have defeated himself.

On why he accepted fight with non top 10 opponent and Colby's trash talk

------

The UFC was actually preparing me a top 10 opponent, but there were issues with getting the contract signed. That is why I am fighting this weird nobody. He is not intimidating at all with his trash talk. He seems like he just wants attention spouting whatever comes to his head at that moment. He’s just going to waste the small amount of fight money he makes. I wonder what he is going to say after the fight.

On his own career

------

The UFC doesn’t really understand how high the level of MMA is in Korea. I have been fighting for a long time but this new generation is so strong. I guarantee 100% there will be a South Korean champion in 3 years. I know this might be my last run before I retire. My dream right now is to eventually fight for the title in South Korea.

---
REFERENCE- http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4783601
http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=136755

DHK has won 8 of his last 9 fights, only losing to Woodley

Should be a fun fight.

Colby is kind of annoying, but he does have some skills. Hopefully these guys put on a good scrap.

Love me some Dong

Got to love the Dong, he is class and shows respect. It will be a sad day when he retires; however he is a big star in South Korea, so I have no doubt he will earn a lot more lol.

everything about dong is underrated, love this fuckin dude.

even when he blankets, honestly if dong went back to fighting smart he'd be like top 5.

Props to Dong for agreeing to fight some nobody when he could have fought a top ten. Hope he gets back into contention soon.

The Dong enjoys being stroked gently.

tumblr_o5jgcjqGg81urj5zto3_400-1460739895.gif

Actually didn't even know about this fight tbh. Dong's been one of my favorite WW's for a long time, I'd like to see him make a run and pick up some solid W's before his career his over. I like Colby too, know him personally a bit. Unsure who to root for here but, hoping it's a good scrap either way.

This fight is probably gonna be an attritional grapple-fest, but nonetheless I'm kind of intrigued to see if Colby can control The Dong.

The part you quoted was before the insult so it sounds like he's just giving friendly advice, like "chase your dreams bro, sign up for those classes!"

Back