LHW Division been delivering some sick finishes this year...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and yet u mofos hate the best division in MMA!

Gus over Tex, Shogun over Villante, Manuwa over Corey, Oezdemir over Misha, OSP over De lima etc...

Its a good time at LHW!

A lot of people doubting Volkan.

I think Volkan vs Manuwa or Shogun will be very exciting.

A lot of people doubting Volkan.

I think Volkan vs Manuwa or Shogun will be very exciting.
I posted in your thread what i think about the next Volkan match up.... That legend prospect fight :)

I posted in your thread what i think about the next Volkan match up.... That legend prospect fight :)
I'm down. I think it will be a good test for both. Volkan coming up, Shogun trying to establish his last shot...

Should be exciting. Both good strikers as well.

and yet u mofos hate the best division in MMA!

Gus over Tex, Shogun over Villante, Manuwa over Corey, Oezdemir over Misha, OSP over De lima etc...

Its a good time at LHW!

Yeah, they aren't 125 lbs.

I'm down. I think it will be a good test for both. Volkan coming up, Shogun trying to establish his last shot...

Should be exciting. Both good strikers as well.
To tell u the truth, id like to see Shogun out of 205... try a move down to 185... These last 3 wins didnt convince me that the Bigger boys at LHW wont hurt Shogun if he climbs to the top. On His fight against Corey Anderson we see that Shogun simply doesnt have the wrestling/strenght to compete against the Big boys... Hoping that he improves, but i think will be difficult, specially with dem knee problems.

To tell u the truth, id like to see Shogun out of 205... try a move down to 185... These last 3 wins didnt convince me that the Bigger boys at LHW wont hurt Shogun if he climbs to the top. On His fight against Corey Anderson we see that Shogun simply doesnt have the wrestling/strenght to compete against the Big boys... Hoping that he improves, but i think will be difficult, specially with dem knee problems.
To be honest... I think Shogun loses to Vulkan, he's too small and worn down at this point. He would have been good at 185 a few years ago but... I think he's shot. Too late for those kind of weight cuts. No doubting his toughness and he can always land the big strike... but I think he should fight one more big prospect fight in the UFC (Like Vulkan) and probably go to RIZIN to collect his money and retire.

I have huge respect to Shogun, but we both know he's not a top 5 LHW in the UFC... :(

To be honest... I think Shogun loses to Vulkan, he's too small and worn down at this point. He would have good at 185 a few years ago but... I think he's shot. Too late for those kind of weight cuts. No doubting his toughness and he can always land the big strike... but I think he should fight one more big prospect fight in the UFC (Like Vulkan) and probably go to RIZIN to collect his money and retire.

I have huge respect to Shogun, but we both know he's not a top 5 LHW in the UFC... :(
To tell u the truth, if Shogun cant be the best or thrive to in whatever division, he should retire... If he ever leaves the UFC i think i wont watch him anymore... If he cant beat the best guys, so fuck it. Im a bit of an extremist, pardon me... But yeah, its everything or nothing. Will always be my favorite, but if he cant aim to the top... better retire. If he loses his next fight at LHW i think im done with him, not as a fan, but my endless hype (lol) will end... Its 185 or nothing :)

Back