Holloway will finally be exposed against my boy Aldo

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
laying out another prediction here, what you all think about Holloway vs Aldo at UFC 212 this saturday

holloway hype train is finally bout to be exposed. Aldo will come back strong no way h e will let himself give a poor performance after his last one with Conor

Bump this after saturday by the way. you will see.

I would be surprised if Aldo didn't coast to an easy win against Holloway.

I wouldn't say exposed but yeah I got Aldo winning.

I would be surprised if Aldo didn't coast to an easy win against Holloway.
hes gonna kick Holloways chicken legs into the next mlillenium. no way he can take aldos kicks

True. WAR ALDO

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

Jose Aldo is my favorite fighter so with that said, hoping for a WEC style Aldo finish

Aldo will dominate Max by bringing back his leg kicks, wrestling, and ground game. Remind the world that he is the most well rounded fighter of all time.

Aldo by TKO 3rd round, after snapping at Holloway's legs.

I don't think he'll be exposed...

Exposed implies he's some sort of fraud, which is ridiculous, Holloway is everything he's made out to be....

But I do think Aldo is a level above him and will win.

I got Holloway by decision...Aldo is the rightful favorite, but I'm going with Max

If ufc 200 aldo come to fight, the max is gonna get beat up

I don't think he'll be exposed...

Exposed implies he's some sort of fraud, which is ridiculous, Holloway is everything he's made out to be....

But I do think Aldo is a level above him and will win.
I'm never understood diminishing an opponent. It makes a win over that opponent meaningless if they were overrated.

I've said I think Aldo is going to win but as the fight gets closer I'm feeling like Max has more of a chance than in thought.
Either way this will not be an easy fight for Aldo and he will not walk through Max.
It's going to be a war standing up.
Max has good reach and a strong chin, that could make the difference for him.

I think your boy Aldo will coast his way to a decision victory.

there's still retards like this who think someone like holloway is " hype ".

exposed? lmao shut the fuck up.

toner in here bitter as usual hahahaha.

I got Aldo for sure, but how is Holloway gonna get exposed? He's top 5 in the division and has won about 100 in a row against good competition...and he's gonna get "exposed" if he loses?

Look at Holloway's win streak it's silly to use words like hype and prospect to describe him these days. He's the real deal no matter how this fight goes.

Back