Did BJ Penn get dropped by Yair?

Fyreborn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One thing Penn had that pretty much no other elite fighter had, was that he had never gotten knocked down.

I didn't see the Yair fight. Did BJ get dropped in that fight?

One thing Penn had that pretty much no other elite fighter had, was that he had never gotten knocked down.

I didn't see the Yair fight. Did BJ get dropped in that fight?

Why don't you watch the fight?

He got finished on the ground so i suspect he did, think it was from a head kick

Not certain though

How would he Bro? You can't stream that shit unless you have fightpass :rolleyes:

And yes he did, TS.

My god, that fight sucked ass.

I'm so lazy now I even stream the shit that's on free.

q9njg40-1.gif

Such a bullshit ass fight. Hated seeing BJ go down like that. He should have stopped after the Diaz fight.

Yair got a lot of hype riding off of that fight.. believe me Yair is something special and has so much more potential in the fight game and he's not even in his prime yet.. but I thought it was funny how Yair went the distance with Bruce Leeroy and then TKO'd a way past prime BJ Penn and was getting so much hype around him saying he was gonna KO Frankie Edgar and all sorts of stupid shit. BJ is one of my all time favs no doubt, but that Rory MacDonald fight speaks for itself or perhaps the fight with Yair... BJ Penn will ruin his legacy if he doesn't stay retired.

BJ didn't get dropped, he just gassed out hard and had to lie down before he passed out.

Back