Do you guys enjoy fight pass?

I never got the point, why should I pay the UFC to watch their fights?

Also fighters don't get paid enough

I like it. It does let you watch the majority of past events, but it's always about 3 PPVs behind. You can also search for a specific fighter and watch all of their past fights.

Sign up for it, there's a free trial. See for yourself. Don't trust Sherdoggers, they're mostly dumb as fuck, including me.

I order it for a month or so every now and then. it's cool if you want to binge watch old fights in good quality, most of their exclusive content is kinda meh.

I like it.

And I'm not a peasant. It's cheap, and worth the small price, for me.

Free trial memberships though
I never join the shits though
Fuck you think this is though

I gave fight pass 6 months, in theory it's great but the functionality was lacking, very glitchy. This wasn't when it was 1st released, I waited a year for them to work out the bugs before signing up,

Does it let you watch most of the past events?
You can watch all of the old events. Not just UFC, but also Pride, WEC, Glory, and other orgs. The reason I love it is because when I'm watching my 8-month-old baby I can't watch anything that requires my full attention (i.e. House of Cards), so fights work better. I've enjoyed UFC 1-26 over the past several months and reliving history.

My biggest complaint is that watching live events sucks really bad on the Xbox One app. Also, the search function can be annoying with how it organizes the results.

Yes, you can watch past events. Although UFC on FOX shows and new PPVs take a bit to be uploaded.

I subscribed to UFC Fight Pass when Anderson Silva fought Bisping on the platform. Since then, I barely use it to be honest. I don't really watch the Fight Pass Prelims (usually because they start too early, and due to lack of recognition of the fighters). I do use it to watch Invicta and some other international live events (UFC related and Brazil). It's useful to have when the UFC does international live events that are exclusively broadcast on Fight Pass.

If you have an extra $10 lying around then you won't mind, if $10 dents your pockets a little bit then you'll probably want to use it a lot more.

Depends a lot on your location because some free events might be locked due to TV deals. Live, that is. Always available later on.

It's really good before big cards because you can conveniently rewatch key matches. I use it on a smart TV. If the 10-ish USD/EUR/whatever isn't a big deal, get it.

I don't like the idea of giving the UFC more money than I already do. If I want to watch a past fight I'll search for it online uploaded by some polish basement dweller in potato quality.

It got old. It's good to keep up with events your missed a month or two after, but if you already saw most of the fights, it's hard to just go back and watch full events. I did all of that when the DVDs came out and don't want to do it again. I found myself maybe watching 1 or 2 fights a week, so I unsubscribed. It was fun for the free trial.

Not worth it because of those stupid brosrvsrt restrictions, let alone PPVs.

Not unless Conor defends his belt

Tips for using fightpass

Skip one fastfood meal a month to pay for it.
Before a event starts restart modem and router just in case.
Use VPN to avoid regional blackouts.

Thats all I got.

Back