Is LOBOV coaching GLOVER?

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They are cut from the same fabric... walking down opponents like Zombies.

Walking Dead, featuring Artem + Glover...the art of being a punching bag.

Please don't compare a top 5 LHW fighter like Glover to a maybe top 100 FW scrub like Lobov.

Glover is 10 times the fighter Lobov is.

Please don't compare a top 5 LHW fighter like Glover to a maybe top 100 FW scrub like Lobov.

Well then, Glover did his best scrub impersonation of Artem, hermanos in the ring.

One thing's for sure, Artem did a lot better against a top FW contender in Cub than Glover did against Gustaffson.

Well then, Glover did his best scrub impersonation of Artem, hermanos in the ring.

Very disrespectful.

How would Artem do if he was in there against Gus.

How many top 10 wins does Glover have?

How many top 50 wins does Artem have?

At least Artem won a round with his incredibly limited natural talent, not sure what the fuck Glover was doing. He was just KTFO by an uppercut against Rumble and looked like he barely even prepared against it for Gus.

They are cut from the same fabric... walking down opponents like Zombies.

Walking Dead, featuring Artem + Glover...the art of being a punching bag.
Artem, Glover, and Landa.

All the same type of fighter and same type of skill level.

This is just fucking stupid. Glover lost to a top 3 LHW. He's only lost to elite competition. During his UFC run, he's only lost to Jon Jones, Phil Davis, Rumble, and Gus. That's it. He's been a fixture in the top 5 and has beaten guys like Rashad Evans, Rampage, OSP, and Ryan Bader.

Lobov is a .500 journeyman who has never beaten a notable opponent.

Glover was outclassed last night, but the guy showed unbelievable heart.

People in here hating on Glover. Shame on you. The guy got a wicked eye poke. I'm screaming see the TV tell them you can't see. They doctor asked Glover if he could see. Glover responds I want to fight. That's not the question. The question is can you see. The doctor let's it go on.
Glover in between rounds 1/2 tells how corner he can't see out of his left eye.

How does Gus defeat Glover? by repeatedly slamming his right uppercut into the left side of Glover's face.

I swear doctors are morons sometimes. You are suppose to save the fighters from themselves.

The eye poke was the most significant event in the fight.

I'm wonder if Glover also trained in his home for this one

Lol how can you compare them? Artem is a much better fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back