Out of any fighter that hasn't been champ...

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The one fighter I want to be champion based off of sheer respect is Gustafson. Even if he doesn't hold onto the title long, I have a lot of admiration for the guy and just want to see him fulfill that dream. Any of you just have that one fighter who may not be the best but you just want to see them succeed?

cldgbicawmai34ff6c0f.jpg

Also, never gonna happen but Korean zombie would have been cool to see as well.

It would be cool to see Mousasi get the belt.

I think he could do it too, but he would need a string of favorable matchups most likely.

I wanted to see Glover get it for the feel good-ness, but it seems like it's over. :(

Gus for me as well. He's come so close twice against 2 of the best fighters in the sport, he deserves it.

Gus is a good pick, he had 2 very close fights with 2 of the best LHW's of all time, would like to see him get the belt.

Gus has got a lot of chances to actually become champ, and has failed. So it's cool that he's still in contention, but I can't say that I would actually like to see him become champ.

Also, never gonna happen but Korean zombie would have been cool to see as well.

He's only 30 and he looked damn good in his last fight after that layoff. I believe. I think he can beat anyone at 145.

It would be cool to see Mousasi get the belt.

I think he could do it too, but he would need a string of favorable matchups most likely.

a "STRING"?

who is Moose an easy match for?

he's about at least a "pick em" with any of the Top 5.

I got Maia in this category.

But, many honourable mentions. Some have been named in the thread, already.

Back