Who should replace Cain when he pulls out of the Stipe fight?

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
For me Ngannou but maybe Lewis too. Overeem has a chance to avenge his loss but don't think he's earned another shot yet.

Who do you think should be Cains replacement?

For me Ngannou but maybe Lewis too. Overeem has a chance to avenge his loss but don't think he's earned another shot yet.

Who do you think should be Cains replacement?

Seeing as ronda thought she could beat Caine why not give her a shot. She'll even have a weight advantage.

LHW and HW are so damn shallow these days.

I almost hope to see some crossover from LHW to HW to at least fill out some of the gaps in HW fights.

Cain gets injured, fights anyway because its a title shot and gets KOd

I almost hope to see some crossover from LHW to HW to at least fill out some of the gaps in HW fights.
That would mess LHW up (by keeping them from fighting at LHW) even more than it already is though.

Hendricks or Black beast.

Derrick Lewis if he beats Hunt
otherwise Francis Ngannou if he's available
otherwise the Werdum/Overeem winner

How can you possibly say LHW is shallow in the UFC? Just because some guy who took a short notice fight as his first and only UFC fight vs OSP and when he won was ranked #5 doesn't mean LHW is shallow does it?

Call him

Screenshot_2017-03-23-18-15-17-1-1.png

At this point HW is so shallow, I really don't know. Any of the answers above me would have to do. Ngannou, Black Beast, Struve?

Lewis if he wins and Ngannou is fighting JDS according to Tapology

Back