Both Saki and Cm Punk have only 1 mma fight, why not match them at MW?

toonami24

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Despite what sherdog will say, this is a fair fight and who wins than the ufc can build his name up. And though CM punk will probably lose, it still is a winnable fight for him as saki doesn't have a big mma experience neither.

Despite what sherdog will say, this is a fair fight and who wins than the ufc can build his name up. And though CM punk will probably lose, it still is a winnable fight for him as saki doesn't have a big mma experience neither.

Did CM bang your wife or something?

CM vs. Saki in MMA would almost certainly reduce to "CM and Saki have a de-facto kickboxing match inside the cage".

Moreover, all states and all civilized countries have prohibitions against murder.

I like MMA. So i dont wanna watch a brutal murder in the octagon.

Would be bad for the sport.

<6>

You found the one thing these two have in common.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

<{gspressed}>

Joined yesterday go figure

Saki would kill poor guy. The very first lowkick ends the fight. Saki is beast against ordinary guys. (I mean guys without solid martial art background)

I dont think they would sanction it and I'm not even kidding

Yup.. book it.. absolutely a fair fight... totally winnable fight for CM because Saki has one one MMA bout, sure makes sense to me...

12c.jpg

Back