Saki will destroy gustaffson, easy work

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
If saki do some grappling and improve his td I see him doing some serious damage, I will favor him over anyone not named daniel Cormier or jon jones, who are very strong grapplers

I love Saki but at this point and in the foreseeable future Gus would take Saki down with ease and either pound him out or submit him.

I love Saki and I hope he becomes the champ. But lets be honest, any top 10 fighter would probably take him down and grind out a decision. Look at Siyar for example.

Gus would take him down if he didn't get clipped first. Saki would be a fish out of water with Gus on top of him. Probably a sub or TKO stoppage.

I stopped reading at "if"

tumblr_mrp0j5o6pL1qbxmaoo1_500.gif

Pointless debate really as we've little idea about Saki's ground game yet, how long has he been cross training? how well will he adapt? both unknown.

Saki will beat one of the best wrestlers in the division?

It's like Cro Cop coming to the UFC, except Cro Cop was actually an MMA fighter at that point.

GGG would destroy everyone at 155 and 170, once he got his wrestling up to the Olympic level and his BJJ up to the ADCC level.

People never learn....and it's really hard to believe.
Just for the record, rumor has it that middleweight Mousasi gets the even Steven with saki- when they've sparred.......and they go at it well above 50

People never learn....and it's really hard to believe.
Just for the record, rumor has it that middleweight Mousasi gets the even Steven with saki- when they've sparred.......and they go at it well above 50

If it's a rumour it isn't 'on the record' is it.....also proof or you're talking shit.

If Saki takes it seriously then he could do well but motivation, wear and tear, ability to learn are all huge questions marks at this stage.

It would be an exact copy of the Blachowicz fight. Not pretty for the fans.

If it's a rumour it isn't 'on the record' is it.....also proof or you're talking shit.
No, momma didn't raise a liar.Ive watched footage.I don't do gifs so Google it my friend.
# simple

My bad for using that phrase.

What would sakis striking look like after 10 mins of grapling and gnp? Ill bet hes mucles isnt conditioned for MMA and it will take years of training i order to have crisp striking after heavy grapling exchanges I think.

Back