Anderson Silva Vs Gokhan Saki at LHW is the fight to make

Or at MW. Either way it's a good choice...until Silva shoots. And let's be real Anderson won't take that fight. He has demands.

Or at MW. Either way it's a good choice...until Silva shoots. And let's be real Anderson won't take that fight. He has demands.
Never shot for a typical wrestling takedown in the UFC.

Anderson won't sign shit unless all the omens are on his side.

Saki would destroy him. Anderson 10 years ago mightve made it competitive.

Silva vs. Saki for the interim belt!!
make it happen, dana!

This fight will never be made, but if it does happen because of some miracle.. PLEASE SILVA DONT THROW LEGKICKS AGAINST SAKI!

tenor.gif

Did in Cage Rage and has trained wrestling for well over a decade.
Never shot for a takedown in the UFC. Not once. Think about that. Just another unreal stat about Silva.

Saki would destroy him. Anderson 10 years ago mightve made it competitive.
Lol at these kids that still think kickboxers crossing over will be wrecking machines

Watch Spong vs Angel Deanda (who?)

Lmao, at this point Saki would kill Silva. In their prime it would be a fun fight.

Saki vs Jones is the fight to make. How would Jones deal with an elite striker? Striking is the weakest point of JBJ, but how is Saki`s defensive wrestling?

Lmao, at this point Saki would kill Silva. In their prime it would be a fun fight.

Saki vs Jones is the fight to make. How would Jones deal with an elite striker? Striking is the weakest point of JBJ, but how is Saki`s defensive wrestling?

what, Jones would dump saki on his aass so fast. Nvm, joined date 2017, I rest my case.

what, Jones would dump saki on his aass so fast. Nvm, joined date 2017, I rest my case.

Like he dumped Gustafsson on his ass? (Gustafsson did not grow up wrestling, but boxing, and got his defensive wrestling from a few camps at alliance mma. Saki has been working on his wrestling for a few months now).

btw - been member of underground since 2012.

Like he dumped Gustafsson on his ass? (Gustafsson did not grow up wrestling, but boxing, and got his defensive wrestling from a few camps at alliance mma. Saki has been working on his wrestling for a few months now).

btw - been member of underground since 2012.

Just because Gus has insane take down defense, and you think anyone can? lol Omg, a few months.

Back