What IF....

TheComebackKid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor actually beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match? He would have beaten one of the greatest boxers ever and one of the greatest MMA fighters ever. He would be in possession of arguably the two biggest wins in combat sports history. Where does that put him in the pantheon of great combat fighters?

Serious tings to tink about...

lead_960.jpg

Not sure one fight can make you one of the greatest boxers ever, especially against a retired former champion. If he won then started a successful career, I guess.

Not very likely, though.

He is the Richard Harris of our times...

He will have achieved legendary status in the entire fighting AND sports world if he beats Floyd. He will be in the history books. He has already reached legendary status in the world of MMA, and of course in his own mind.

Nobody twinks like his fans twink.

Then he should defend his belt against Khabib in Moscow... if hes able to end that undefeated streak too then he can retire as the GOAT.

Then he should defend his belt against Khabib in Moscow... if hes able to end that undefeated streak too then he can retire as the GOAT.
He doesn't believe in defending titles.

What if Canor McBumlife built a spaceship that could time travel. He'd be the greatest engineer of all time

Obviously a massive achievement but his time at the top in both sports is short, so it doesn't really hold up against other greats just in his own sport. 6 ranked wins, while GSP, Fedor, Nog, Hendo and Anderson have 12-15, for example.

I worry about all the ball gargling that will happen and if sherdog will choke on it

Goat of all goats. There is no second.

I just wish Floyd could KO Conor, Gus, Shogun, Aldo, and Cyborg at the same time and shut all their annoying fans up!

What if God decided to descend to earth TOMORROW, simply to tell people that he doesn't exist?

Now THAT'S a mindfuck. I mean, why would he do so on a regular tuesday?

He would have a 1-0 record in boxing, beating a fighter who will be 41 by the time the fight happens and not even in his prime. He would not come close to comparing to actual legends who have well over 50 wins in the boxing ring and have defended whatever titles they held.

Back