Jose vs Max

Dukes666

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I feel like the time is right for max here, I'm leaning towards him for the win. What do you nutters think?

The key is the 3rd rd. I think Jose will win 1 and 2. Max will win 4 and 5. Jose tends to slow down. If max can get the 3rd. He has a great chance. You know max won't slow down. It's a very tough fight to call.

Excited about the fight, and of course nobody really knows how it's gonna go down.

I'm getting the same feeling as I had when JJ faced shogun, the young stud is coming for the old lion

Striking wise?

He will dominate Max standing up. Just because he got countered against Conor doesn't mean he is suddenly not the best striker in the division. Max will get lit up. I have a full kit bet riding on it.

I believe max's reach and pressure will give Aldo problems but we will see come saturday, really looking forward to this fight

Max's best bet is his body work and left straight.

I think it will come down to the later rounds.

And I also think Aldo is going to bring grappling for this fight.

Max is going to beat Aldo and Toner is going to conveniently disappear for awhile.

I foresee and controversial 5 round decision. We haven't had a fight like that in a while and this one seems to fit the bill. Think it'll be a split decision in which 1 or 2 rounds could go either way and the others were pretty clear cut.

I think dec for max or late tko. Jose could finish max i just think its unlikely, max has an iron jaw and Jose hasnt finished a fight in 4 years

Max wins the last three rounds or gets a late stoppage.

Back