my word, if Conor doesn't defend his belt after Floyd, i will cancel fight pass

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
Dana if you ever lurk here, this is my warning to you.

If Conor continues not to defend his belt after the Floyd match then i will officially cancel fight pass and wont watch because thats not how sports work and its annoyin me and we should all do it not just me to show a message to Dana

who agrees?

Whoah man just take it easy

No need to make any rash decisions

lmaooooooooooo u people are crazy. this is something u should be supporting yet u all against me

whatever, this sport will be turning into a joke before our eyes and u wont choose to act befor its too late

If Conor continues not to defend his belt after the Floyd match then i will officially cancel fight pass and wont watch because thats not how sports work and its annoyin me and we should all do it not just me to show a message to Dana

who agrees?
Think about things first, don't do something you'll regret later on, they're are people you can talk to, numbers to call... For God's sake man your life may never be the same if you just do things willy nilly!!!

Actually a good idea. There should be a petition for Fight Pass cancellation if the leprechaun doesn't defend or vacate his title soon. The LW division is a mess just like the FW division was when he was holding that title hostage.

Actually a good idea. There should be a petition for Fight Pass cancellation if the leprechaun doesn't defend or vacate his title soon. The LW division is a mess just like the FW division was when he was holding that title hostage.
someone with some smarts

someone start that petitition

Better yet cancel fight pass anyways and watch it all for free. I am not giving Dana any of my money, period. I'd rather not watch the event live and watch a free replay than give him my money.

who agrees?
all lies.gif

Back