Glover should earn a performance bonus for fighting with 1 eye

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That had be tough trying connect up punches with only 1/2 your vision. Not to mention Gus running a marathon probably had him seeing double. So basically Glover fought two Gus's tonight and 1 was an illusion caused by his vision loss.

50k at least

Glover was like the most durable heavybag in the world. But even that has its limitations. It was such a gritty performance. His eyes rolled in the back of his head a few times throughout that fight. For an older guy who was recently destroyed by Rumble, he really impressed me.

I think they should come up with stricter rules. Not only does it heavily affect the fight, it's also dangerous to get poked in the eye.

Can you guys tell me what would have happened in case Glover said he couldn't continue? TKO or no contest? It should be the latter imo.

Also, what's with the no break rule. You get a break in case of a groin shot, why not in case of a clear eye poke?

Please help me, clever Sherbros. I'm curious.

goes to show how damn hard Rumble hits... jesus crepes

Glover got KO'd brutally in no time flat by Rumble, but Glover is 100x the fighter he could ever be. He's the MMA version of Rocky. Broken nose, one eye, never stopped walking forward for 5 rounds. Glover is the man and and great person too. He's very underappreciated.

Glover got KO'd brutally in no time flat by Rumble, but Glover is 100x the fighter he could ever be. He's the MMA version of Rocky. Broken nose, one eye, never stopped walking forward for 5 rounds. Glover is the man and and great person too. He's very underappreciated.
This 100%.

By this logic we should double Bisping's pay every fight.

Back