Why do fighters always want to fight their opponents at their best

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When in reality before USADA was around the figure of them using something to cheat was around 90 percent like chael said or all of them if you believe Nate. Why cheat and then say you want your opponent at their best. shit does not make sense.

I don't think they considered it cheating, just making the most of medical advances. It's a chemical world.

They say they want their opponents to be at their best. I think its rarely the case however.

Unfortunately unless you have a failed drug test you can not accuse anybody of crap you can assume but assume in one hand and shit in the other.
They want their opponent at their best so later on when ask they don't want to hear well you beat him when he was injured etc

No excuses. Good for legacy when people think of them.

But at the end of the day they hope their not at their best possible shape. It's all about the money and winning.

To prove that their the best fighter in the world and so their opponent and people cant make excuses

Fighters say a lot of silly things to market themselves

They don't, but they say that to appear confident. If you go in and stomp someone out, nobody would know if they were "at their best" anyway cause they just looked really bad.

When two fighters use PEDs, their training and natural talents will be the main deciding factors. So, I'm guessing they want their opponents at their best to make them look good when they beat them.

Back