why are people assuming a post usada Jones can compete at the highest level

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you are forced off the juice it's usually game over.

I guess we'll see?!

unless of course he's thrown in jail or fails another test.

Well see as you say. Someone like Jones though, pretty popular, gets paid well, if he was ever on ped's he can probably afford ones that aren't as detectable now. I dunno. Just test negative and fight

Because he beat the two best light heavyweights in the planet right now, who were making daily sacrifices and giving their lifes in, while he just woke up with hungover and had his nose clogged with too much cocaine

You do know this whole thread is based on conjecture right.

How do you know he can't. how do you know that the sky is blue, how do you know that water is wet. How do you know if jones can't compete without cocaine.

Jones did beat Cormier while he was high on coke during his camp, so that may hold some relevance and yes we will have to wait and see.

I'm just going to wait and see with Jones. With all that's happened in his life last couple of years there's factors like change in his mentality and ring rust that could affect him as well as USADA. Also, just because someone got busted by USADA doesn't necessarily mean they're clean now, some may just keep risking it or change their cycles, there's no way of knowing unless they get busted again.

when you are forced off the juice it's usually game over.

I guess we'll see?!

unless of course he's thrown in jail or fails another test.
Because it's not all about the juice. That's only for old guys like Vitor and Anderson

We'll see, I'm skeptical, rooting for D.C. To get a clear victory

I'm just going to wait and see with Jones. With all that's happened in his life last couple of years there's factors like change in his mentality and ring rust that could affect him as well as USADA. Also, just because someone got busted by USADA doesn't necessarily mean they're clean now, some may just keep risking it or change their cycles, there's no way of knowing unless they get busted again.

They are going to be all over him with tests Jones better not even look at a poppy seed muffin the wrong way.

I guess they will wipe the history baseline tests and start from scratch with Jones. With that being said cycling off will only work for 1 or 2 fights and then you'll test positive.

He has a very steep slope climb as a clean fighter.

1 Fight in 29 months, I think its all over for him.

After seeing Gus completely destroy Teixeira today, and remembering how Jones looked average against OSP, I expect Gustafsson to absolutely beat Jones if they rematch, perhaps even TKO him.

1 Fight in 29 months, I think its all over for him.

One thing we do know, Lorenzo isn't going miss attending his court hearings.

With that being said, he gasses out in rnd 3 against gus and is KO'd. Cormier wrestle fucks him to death and even an aged Glover knocks his block off.

Back