Gus attire

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This guy needs to put some shorts on. Great fighter but no straight man wants to see the outline of his dick and ass for five rounds. I shouldn't be able to look at a man fighting and see where his gooch is. Even Jones has enough class not to wear dick togs

I didn't pay attention to his ass and peepee

Okay. Was this during the fight or presser? Either way I usually don't stare at another dudes cock. Unless I'm paid to.

3/10.

I have never seen his junk. And I've looked, trust me.

giphy.gif

Don't blame the UFC because you got weird feelings looking at the outline of Gus's cup.

fuck you! that's all i watched for five rounds...i would've liked two more rounds...and maybe some oil

I dont even understand what your talking about, must be a homosexual thing (nothing wrong with that)

Well I guess it won't hurt to post this now. The world all agreed on what the official gay test would be, and it was determined if you noticed Gus's junk today, then you are in fact gay. Details to be shared tomorrow. Sorry bro.

This guy needs to put some shorts on. Great fighter but no straight man wants to see the outline of his dick and ass for five rounds. I shouldn't be able to look at a man fighting and see where his gooch is. Even Jones has enough class not to wear dick togs
Need some pics for examples. Also don't forget to say "no homo" after typing about looking at another mans Weener n ass brah.IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_0345.PNG

You see what you want to see.

Why are you staring at his shorts fruitcake?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back