*Holloway Vs Mendes or Frankie: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Holloway has good wins against Swanson, Lamas, Pettis, Stephens.

But he never faced probably the two best wrestlers on the division. On the other hand, Aldo beat them both, twice.

So, how would Max Vs Chad/Frankie would end? His run would've already ended if he faced one of this guys before?

Holloway has good wins against Swanson, Lamas, Pettis, Stephens.

But he never faced probably the two best wrestlers on the division. On the other hand, Aldo beat them both, twice.

So, how would Max Vs Chad/Frankie would end? His run would've already ended if he faced one of this guys before?
Good question buddeh. I'd give Holloway the win against Mendes. Between testing positive and getting knocked out by Frankie, I'd just hafta favor Holloway in that one. As far as him vs. Edgar, I gotta give it to Edgar. Nothing against Holloway, I just think that Edgar can out work him and put him down.

In the FW division unless your name is Conor your not getting past those two, Holloway wont outstrike Aldo and has zero ground game to speak of and even if he did Aldos take down defence is one of the best if not the best in the whole promotion. I like Max but Aldo is on a whole other level and if Aldo uses his kicks it will be painful to watch what happens to Maxs spindly legs. Mark my words, on Saturday night Max is going to be taken to School just wait and see, this is Aldo we are taking about here, just look at what he did to Frankie Edgar in his last fight, he took him to school also.

Edgar, unless his decline starts today, which is very possible. Max and Mendes would be fun, but I think Max would get pick Mendes apart.

Mendes and Edgar would take him down and gnp him. Both guys were able to take Aldo down at some point of their fights, but Aldo is extremely tough to control on the ground, so they weren´t able to capitalize.

Mendes and Edgar would take him down and gnp him. Both guys were able to take Aldo down at some point of their fights, but Aldo is extremely tough to control on the ground, so they weren´t able to capitalize.
Edgar only took him down in the first fight though, in the second Aldo nullified his wrestling pretty badly

Edgar only took him down in the first fight though, in the second Aldo nullified his wrestling pretty badly
Yeah, Aldo´s tdd is the best. But if Edgar took Aldo down, even if once, that means he can take Max down a dozen times at least.:D

Hard to say. I think he beats Chad pretty handily. Frankie is another story, depends on how good Holloways TDD is these days.

In the FW division unless your name is Conor your not getting past those two, Holloway wont outstrike Aldo and has zero ground game to speak of and even if he did Aldos take down defence is one of the best if not the best in the whole promotion. I like Max but Aldo is on a whole other level and if Aldo uses his kicks it will be painful to watch what happens to Maxs spindly legs. Mark my words, on Saturday night Max is going to be taken to School just wait and see, this is Aldo we are taking about here, just look at what he did to Frankie Edgar in his last fight, he took him to school also.
Nah, Max will definitely definitely outstrike Aldo. The question is will he be able to stop Aldo from taking him down?

Nah, Max will definitely definitely outstrike Aldo. The question is will he be able to stop Aldo from taking him down?
No he wont and no he wont, Maxs striking is all volume lacks power and is very sloppy and hes going to have a serious reality check this coming Saturday night.

No he wont and no he wont, Maxs striking is all volume lacks power and is very sloppy and hes going to have a serious reality check this coming Saturday night.
And Aldo's striking lacks power, but he also has low output. Max will overwhelm Aldo if Aldo isn't able to take him down consistently. And no Max isn't very sloppy, he's the best striker Aldo will have fought after Conor. Seems like you're the one who's going to have a serious reality check Saturday night.

Man oh man do I want Holloway to get the belt.

Frankie would throw him around worse than Conor did.

i'm not even on mcgregor's nutz or anything but i think mcgregor could defeat all 3 men if it was a 3 V 1 bout

Holloway vs Yair is the fight I want to see. Very close in the stand up and I don't think Holloway has the wrestling to win that way. I think this fight would be a lot of fun. Vs Mendes would be another exciting back and forth fight. Vs Edgar, Holloway wouldn't fair that well similar to Yair. Lots of good #1 contender fights to make after Aldo successfully defends his belt.

Holloway has subpar wrestling and not much power behind his hands. I don't see how he beats any of them

Edgar beats them both.
Chad beats Max
Max beats no one in the top 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back