Boxing?
Kicks?
Wrestling?
Subs?
Cardio?
Chin?
Heart?
Pace?

Cause i'm not impressed by his fighting style, but he keeps on with his great run.

He has an IQ of 60 so he possesses retard strength

20150215083141_5D3_9406-640x400.jpg

Boxing?
Kicks?
Wrestling?
Subs?
Cardio?
Chin?
Heart?
Pace?

Cause i'm not impressed by his fighting style, but he keeps on with his great run.

Coz he´s like McNuggets, fighting what they call midgets at 145

I am impressed with his results but curious what folks think is his secret coz while he is fairly well rounded except his tenacity I could not sum up what propelled him to contention.

I love Max but holyshit man Props your a fucking savage.

He has incredible durability is good all round and can push the pace for 5 rounds. I am going to cop alot of shit for the comparison but his skillset is similar to Bispings (Max has better offensive wrestling though) but the big difference is max has great ringcraft.

Boxing?
Kicks?
Wrestling?
Subs?
Cardio?
Chin?
Heart?
Pace?

He has all you listed, and more.

He posses the very rare hybrid of Experience + Youth + Skill + Hunger

Typically, fighters with his level of experience and skill are well into their 30's, not as hungry or active.

Max is also very very good at forcing out of their comfort zone and does not play to their strengths ever. (Good examples are Conor and Pettis fight) he made both guys fight to his style.

I love Max but holyshit man Props your a fucking savage.

He has incredible durability is good all round and can push the pace for 5 rounds. I am going to cop alot of shit for the comparison but his skillset is similar to Bispings (Max has better offensive wrestling though) but the big difference is max has great ringcraft.
This. Extremely durable and his workrate is on another level.

Aldo needs to watch out because Max has good stand up and can go all day. Different to the short wrestlers that Aldo typically fights. If Aldo slows down in the championship rounds he could get put away.

He's good because he's a TUF winner from back in the day when it used to mean something like when Forest, Rashad, Bisping and Serra won it.

He's got great kickboxing, angles, amazing durability, ridic cardio, chin, youth, size, toughness, let me bang bro-ability, growth curve (he has made leaps and bounds), etc. Who has ever finished Pettis and did so just standing? Holloway has serious GOAT potential, kinda reminds me of an MMA Larry Holmes, and like Holmes, he was in Ali (Conor's) shadow......people look back at that Conor fight but he was like 5 years old and has improved radically. If you dont get finished by Conor, and you are 145, you are a a god damn freak......and scarier yet, I think that Conor was possibly the best Conor ever.

Max is an absolute savage -- dont be surprised if he beats the f outta Aldo, drowns him and makes him quit. He is probably the most under rated fighter in MMA, as evidenced by this thread.

He's got great kickboxing, angles, amazing durability, ridic cardio, chin, youth, size, toughness, let me bang bro-ability, growth curve (he has made leaps and bounds), etc. Who has ever finished Pettis and did so just standing? Holloway has serious GOAT potential, kinda reminds me of an MMA Larry Holmes, and like Holmes, he was in Ali (Conor's) shadow......people look back at that Conor fight but he was like 5 years old and has improved radically. If you dont get finished by Conor, and you are 145, you are a a god damn freak......and scarier yet, I think that Conor was possibly the best Conor ever.

Max is an absolute savage -- dont be surprised if he beats the f outta Aldo, drowns him and makes him quit. He is probably the most under rated fighter in MMA, as evidenced by this thread.

Oh god remind me to come back to this post on Sunday, lmfaoooo

All of the above honestly. Dude is legit and good everywhere.

Hes about to hit a brick wall on Saturday night.

Last edited:
Back