Alright, lets hear them apologies haha

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
i predicted in the earlier thread that Glover would get exposed and I was right after a number of you were calling my thread shit, but look whose laughing now

so you can all apologize since i was right. Good job to Gus tonight, he did great. But unfortunately he will still lose to dc or jones btw!!!

Yep...Glover got exposed as a legit has-been by letting the weak minded, woman beating Swede beat him.

Kudos to you for seeing it coming.

btw b4 anyone talks ish, What was up with that slam in the beginning? If Glover had him flipping upside down like an watermelon what u think DC will do to him when DC is an Olympian wrestler

Yep...Glover got exposed as a legit has-been by letting the weak minded, woman beating Swede beat him.

Thanks bro. I told you im good at predictions

wow youre a genius!!!!

shut the fuck up idiot.

Exposed? ...Gus is an awesome fighter. No shame losing to him.

aw this is cute..... you think we give a fuck

clearly this is your first account

aw this is cute..... you think we give a fuck

clearly this is your first account
no this is just a message for u guys to take my predictions seriously next time before you talk smack

you thought the guy who was the -300 favourite would win

end your life

Yep Gus really ran away with that win.

Glover exposed by someone in the top 5?Maybe if he lost to someone unranked...
giphy.gif

Get exposed?

Gus was a 3 to 1 betting favourite you shit head.

and my like recieved to post ratio is hire than yours

so sit down little bro
Well little bro,
If you'd been here prior to 2017, you'd know that this "like" button shit has only been around for a year or so.

Gus did more time for his assault on that girl and her boyfriend than jones did for crashing into a pregnant woman, seriously injuring her, then fleeing the scene.

He paid his debt to society.
He also did much better vs glover than anyone other than humble.

It's like Julian Lane, himself, is posting.

no this is just a message for u guys to take my predictions seriously next time before you talk smack
Nobody knows who you are, nobody cares, and this thread will be on at least page six birdies tomorrow morning.

You just made the list, and I never heard of you before this thread.

Back