Gustafsson is one hell of a entertaining (and great) fighter!

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking at his 6 last fights, he only not delivered in the Blachowicz fight... Jon Jones was amazing, DC and Glover too, he had that nice KO of Manuwa and even the loss to Rumble brought the feelz...

Hoping he bites that belt someday :)

I dont know how many threads you make dude but i know its a fuckload, your enthusiasm is unparalleled

Looking back, I'm just glad that he didn't kill Shogun. Shogun's performance against Gus is actually pretty impressive in retrospect.

Shame he fights even less often than Cain

Looking at his 6 last fights, he only not delivered in the Blachowicz fight... Jon Jones was amazing, DC and Glover too, he had that nice KO of Manuwa and even the loss to Rumble brought the feelz...

Hoping he bites that belt someday :)
Hey Gus. Good fight tonight

He looked real good today. I'm so glad he has fine tuned his eye poking and running in order to deal with the cheater, steroid user.

Usain Bolt respects the feet of Alexander Gustafsson.

Wasup with everyone bringing up Shogun lately?

Didn't he cry after the Rumble fight?

Who has the 3 uppercut in a row gif? I don't know what you Jabronies saw but I saw one of the best knockouts ever seen in combat sports, what a combination, in the 5th round.

agreed he did good today. great performance. but no way he beats dc and jones just bein real

Brutal finish tonight. I don't particularly like him but he's one of the few who can beat Jones. For that reason I like him.

Back