I missed everything

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
I painted an entire 2-story house in 5 days and died last night after running on caffeine and adrenaline all week. I slept for many hours, only to realize to my horror when I awoke, that I had missed everything! Super bummed and as I do not want to cruise Youtube for fight recaps from morons like Luke Thomas, I was hoping my Sherbros would give me their highlights/takeaways from Fight Night. There were several names I didn't recognize too, did yall see any prospects or fighters to keep an eye on? Thx

Dude, just fucking rewatch it like a normal person.

Luke Thomas???

<41>

Why not watch Dr.Phil while you're at it.

Gus ran away from the cage during the pre fight stare down and still hasn't been found.

The Mauler returned from the dead and beat Glover into a living death.

Let me "Run" that back for you............

It was funny: Gus simultaneously managed to run scared and beat the living death out of Glover at the same time. Today was a first.

A lot of young and promising prospects showed some upside but didn't win their respective fights. Our boy Killa B (Ben Saunders) got knocked out but as always put on a great fight. The co-main event was over in 29 seconds in an upset and the main event was fun but I can see both sides of the argument a) Gus looked good in boxing and wresting but b) did a LOT of running. I would suggest investing in a DVR, it's worth the monthly fee.

UFC on fox has a YouTube page that shows all the highlights. You're welcome.

It was a fine balance of nothing to see here snooze fests, to some awesome edge of your seat fights.

I painted an entire 2-story house in 5 days and died last night after running on caffeine and adrenaline all week. I slept for many hours, only to realize to my horror when I awoke, that I had missed everything! Super bummed and as I do not want to cruise Youtube for fight recaps from morons like Luke Thomas, I was hoping my Sherbros would give me their highlights/takeaways from Fight Night. There were several names I didn't recognize too, did yall see any prospects or fighters to keep an eye on? Thx
Lol your poor stupid ass paints houses?!

A lot of young and promising prospects showed some upside but didn't win their respective fights. Our boy Killa B (Ben Saunders) got knocked out but as always put on a great fight. The co-main event was over in 29 seconds in an upset and the main event was fun but I can see both sides of the argument a) Gus looked good in boxing and wresting but b) did a LOT of running. I would suggest investing in a DVR, it's worth the monthly fee.
Thanks, I don't own a working television but that gives me some stuff to look for
UFC on fox has a YouTube page that shows all the highlights. You're welcome.
Yeah heaven-forbid I ask the MMA community what they thought of the fights instead of immediately jumping on the Fox highlights which I was going to do later anyway. You're so fucking helpful, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart smartass.

Lol your poor stupid ass paints houses?!
Oh shit it's you. Yeah I have no fucking defense on this one, I really paint houses and decks. Come one, give it to me, I can already hear it just pour it on

Thanks, I don't own a working television but that gives me some stuff to look for

Yeah heaven-forbid I ask the MMA community what they thought of the fights instead of immediately jumping on the Fox highlights which I was going to do later anyway. You're so fucking helpful, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart smartass.
lol I thought you wanted highlights just not from Luke Thomas. But hey if you want sherdoggers to tell you what happened rather then watching what happened, then my mistake.

There were punches, kicks, knees, elbows, takedowns, submission attempts, eye pokes and some light jogging. Not a great card but not the worst...very UFC 2017ish.

Back