Dan Hardy an underated commentator!?

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Really enjoyed his commentating of the UFC fight night Sweden. Great blend of enthusiasm and excitement in his voice as well as not afraid to call it as he sees it.

That is all.

I think he's getting better over time and does a serviceable job, a fine job.

Not crazy about his counter part or the two of them as a team. They literally fall over each other agreeing with one another.

Not by me , but I dont run the alphabet

hes not bad, hes just british

He's alright. Much better than Goldy.

Hardy slightly annoys me on commentary. He's very knowledgeable but he's the most bias commentator they have. You can clearly hear who he likes in fights and every time someone lands it's OH!!! even though it's hardly anything. Case in point today, everything Gus landed got a reaction from him but he ignored everything Glover was trying to do.

It was crazy it sounded like a soccer game. It had an exciting euro soccer type vibe.

Hardy slightly annoys me on commentary. He's very knowledgeable but he's the most bias commentator they have. You can clearly hear who he likes in fights and every time someone lands it's OH!!! even though it's hardly anything. Case in point today, everything Gus landed got a reaction from him but he ignored everything Glover was trying to do.
Everything Glover tried to do was worth ignoring

He's got emotion in his voice and you can tell he's deeply in love with the sport. I always liked him as a commentator.

Dan Hardy is an underrated commentator.....
4007de1387c78dae335cb74d02ebce8b56660aa0777d12b8a75208b3e75b479d.jpg

I thought both of them were awful.

But they will fit in well now we are in the WME era

I enjoy him more than Rogan at this point. The only person on the American broadcast I like is Cruz.

I like him for the euro cards

I think most Americans would prefer an American commentator.

Really enjoyed his commentating of the UFC fight night Sweden. Great blend of enthusiasm and excitement in his voice as well as not afraid to call it as he sees it.

That is all.
I think hes actually overrated. His biasness today was discussing.

Back