Would you like to see Shogun vs Rampage or Saki headlining UFC Japan in late September?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? If Saki is not on the Rotterdam card, id like to see him in Japan. If Cirkunov had won today id like to see him vs Shogun at the Edmonton card, but he lost though...

Saki should fight Manuwa IMO. One of the only guys at 205 who will truly fight Saki to his strengths. I dont want to see Saki fight guys who will try to submit him or wrestle him.

Shogun vs Rampage sounds good.

Shogun vs Glover sounds good too.

No.

Rampage doesn't deserve a rematch with Shogun.

Man I love Shogun but you make way too many threads about him

No. I think Shogun is way too experienced in MMA for Saki

He would get takedowns and ground and point him easily. Saki needs to fight some cans, not top 10 guys right away.

Rampage isn't even signed with the UFC.. and not ranked. I would like to see Shogun vs Glover, or Gus rematch even.

I feel like Rampage is done.

I want Shogun vs Saki...I like that as the headline. But Saki vs Manuwa sounds sweet too as @Mixfight mentioned... I mean hey, he was trying to get a fight with a boxer...

What's the deal with Rampage. His next fight is with UFC then Bellator or is he done with Bellator?

I feel like Rampage is done.

I want Shogun vs Saki...I like that as the headline. But Saki vs Manuwa sounds sweet too as @Mixfight mentioned... I mean hey, he was trying to get a fight with a boxer...

If Shogun could easily put someone like Gustaffson in a heel hook I think its safe to say he would roll up Saki pretty easily as well. I love Shogun but Id rather have Saki fight strictly strikers. Shogun is a high enough level of black belt to sub someone like Saki quick. Hes been putting a lot of time into his BJJ and did multiple camps with Demian Maia.

If Shogun could easily put someone like Gustaffson in a heel hook I think its safe to say he would roll up Saki pretty easily as well. I love Shogun but Id rather have Saki fight strictly strikers. Shogun is a high enough level of black belt to sub someone like Saki quick. Hes been putting a lot of time into his BJJ and did multiple camps with Demian Maia.
I'm just being hopeful that he would stand & bang, lol.

Shogun vs OSP 2
Volkan vs Manuwa
Saki vs Villante

Rampage doesn't sound like he wants to go back down to 205, and he has finished his two fight contract with Bellator. He should be free to fight wherever.

And Saki wants to fight on the Rotterdam card headlined by Struve and Volkov, and definitely won't immediately get a shot at a top guy, are you insane? Saki's 0-1 in his MMA career, and despite being an incredible kickboxer he probably won't be thrown to the wolves like that. Randy wasn't even in the top 20 when he fought Toney. They'll more than likely bring someone in to fight Saki.

Rampage vs Shogun because Rampage had scary nightmare problems prior to the first bout. He'd better be sharp if there's a rematch.

Saki 33 years old
Shogun 35 years old
Rampage 38 years old

Great card so far

Back