What are we going to do with Marcin Held?

fermaPY

8° Campione
@Green
Reaction score
So this is the real question after the UFC card of today, Marcin is right now 0-3 in the UFC and 1-4 in his last 5, obviously in normal conditions he should be cut but idk why it seems unfair to me....
Maybe the UFC should give him another last shot on that Ponz vs Nelson card in Europe, or give him a fight in the new FP program "Dana Withe Contender Series" (cant remember the correct name).....
Of course there are no excuses if he gets cut, but IMO, he shouldnt have lost against Lauzon and he was winning without much trouble today... and its not like the Diego Sanchez fight was one sided.....
So im in if the UFC gives him one more try

Bellator-Logo.jpg

img_introduce03.jpg

Absolute_Championship_Berkut_ACB-148311.jpg

cutting him may not be a bad thing, let him go back to the regional circuit and get some confidence back..... he is for sure talented enough to be in the UFC, he's just had some tough fights and hard luck along the way.

fighting another UFC calibre opponent may not be the best choice for his next opponent imo

straight back to bellator

Send him down to a lower org to build his confidence. If he can't get past the gatekeepers, then it doesn't make sense to keep him around fighting fightpass fodder when he can challenge for a title in a lower league. He doesn't exactly have a crowd-pleasing style, so I'd be kinda surprised if the UFC doesn't do this.

KSW would be my guess, if he doesn't get another fight in the UFC. Going 0-3 is never a good start to a UFC career, even if one loss was extremely questionable/controversial.

Send him to live on a farm where he can be happy.

Cut him and see if he can build himself back up again. Right now he was a major bust.

Cut him! There's the best and there's the rest. It is what it is. Be Connor McGregor or be working elsewhere

Sadly he's likely going to be cut, he's better than he's shown in his UFC fights I really enjoyed watching him Bellator.

I doubt Bellator signs him after he left and went 0-3 in the UFC, I predict ONEFC, Rizin, or KSW which seems most likely.

Last edited:
Let him go win the title in Bellaturd or ONE FC. He'd probably get eaten alive in good promotions like ACB or KSW.

I was convinced he was ready for high level fighters, one of my favs in Bellator, sucks for him.

Back