Would you give Conor a decent chance against Bisping

rush74

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I wonder has the thought of 4 belts entered his head.

Lets say the Mayweather fight fell through, he would have to get past Tyron but do you guys
think he could even go a step further and have more than a punchers chance against the Count.

Not only Bisping is way bigger but he has better striking than Conor

Last edited:
In b4 Conor lands that left hand shot.

Diaz's height gave him a lot of problems so no although Bisping is very chinny

Lets say the Mayweather fight fell through, he would have to get past Tyron but do you guys
think he could even go a step further and have more than a punchers chance against the Count.
So do you any chance of producing an illuminating thread here...

Would the mods on this site please do something about these ridiculous threads clogging up the forum. Seriously. Just make a conor section.

Brutal.

Dude could hardly make 170. Bisping is a legit 205er. Weight classes exist for a reason.

....no. I find it more likely that Bisping would KO every top 5 MW in a row than Conor somehow getting past Woodly, making it to MW, and doing anything even remotely significant against Bisping. In fact, I think Bisping would love that fight. Easy win against a small guy for big money. Forget GSP if that would ever be on the table Bisping would duck the world for that fight.

Count is way bigger and only loses to guys on roids/peds/gear/steroids. Not to mention, Count has a crazy good cardio and resting heart rate.

Not only Bisping is way bigger but he has better striking that Conor

tumblr_m37weqUyO31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Back