What to do with Marcin Held?

King_Brown

#AndStill #1 bettor on Sherdog ($4300)
Banned
Reaction score
Dude just can't win a fight.

-He was a big fav over Diego in Mexico. But he gassed in altitude so we didn't see him at his best
-Then imo beats Lauzon but gets robbed the decision
- Then dominated first two rounds and then went for a stupid leglock and got KO'd in the process

What the fuck man? Is he unluckiest guy in the UFC? 0-3Now .Feed him to CM Punk? Cut him?

Back to Bellator I guess

Probably will end up in RFA or something like that

I feel bad for him... First loss was legit, second one was robbed, third one he had it in the bag & decided to go Ken Shamrock right into a knee.

Disappointing. I expected much more from Held and Brooks when they got signed by the UFC.

I feel bad for him... First loss was legit, second one was robbed, third one he had it in the bag & decided to go Ken Shamrock right into a knee.
he should be 2-1 in a fair perfect world

This time was his fault, so I believe they will cut him
But hey, he is polish, he will end in KSW, M-1, ACB or Akhmat, all good choices

Give him another shot simply due to the Lauzon fuckery. Give him Sage.

Cuttsville IMO

Plus he's not beating Chandler if he returns to Bellator imo

He should go to Jackson's where Diego invited him to train and work on his overall game

He's still young so he has time to get better, I did not think this signing would go well myself

He's his father's son as he used to say in Bellator so he should be alright

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series.

He's better than his UFC record shows, let him get a good win in this series to come back to the UFC.

Well they gave Bobby Voleker another shot after going 0-3 in his first three. He had a similar robbery loss IIRC.

So it isn't unheard of. I hope he gets another chance.

Maybe one more but wouldn't be mad if he was cut

Back