Warrior spirit

Jay philips

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never been to much of a Glover fan because with me it's Americans vs Brazilians vs whoever for that matter and that is the way it should be. That is the way it is in Ireland, Brazil, the UK, etc but Americans cheer for whomever is popular or holding the belt. Anyway the dude takes an eye poke clearly unintentional and the ref said he had no time either fight or quit which was odd and he pushed through that then pretty much took an ass whooping before getting dispatched. 2 thumbs up for the Brazilian and the Swed. I think Gus could have stood in the pocket and finished it much quicker the dude was fast lightning with pinpoint accuracy. Definitely has not been sitting around during this time off. I don't think DC, Jones, or Johnson wants any of those problems I was seeing regardless of Glovers age, DC is 37 as well and whoopin ass

Glover looked as good or better than he ever has tonight. Gus haters just using that number(37) as an excuse to diminish him. As Ive said, age has become the next best excuse. Guess theyre still pissed about him making Jones and DC not look so good. Glover even after getting the shit beat out of him actually seemed fresher than Alex and wouldnt stop coming forward. His cardio was amazing and was game as hell tonight. Alex was just the better fighter. Both are warriors.

So you would root for an American who has beaten women and children over a great person from a different country because they were born in the same thousands of square miles mass of land that you were?

{<huh}

Never been to much of a Glover fan because with me it's Americans vs Brazilians vs whoever for that matter and that is the way it should be. That is the way it is in Ireland, Brazil, the UK, etc but Americans cheer for whomever is popular or holding the belt. Anyway the dude takes an eye poke clearly unintentional and the ref said he had no time either fight or quit which was odd and he pushed through that then pretty much took an ass whooping before getting dispatched. 2 thumbs up for the Brazilian and the Swed. I think Gus could have stood in the pocket and finished it much quicker the dude was fast lightning with pinpoint accuracy. Definitely has not been sitting around during this time off. I don't think DC, Jones, or Johnson wants any of those problems I was seeing regardless of Glovers age, DC is 37 as well and whoopin ass
Ahhhh... I dont give a fook..

I root for Japz,Braz,Ricans,whatever.

bwahh... wake up dude.. Even Kimo sided with Allan Goes when he quarrelled with Tank.
I hear ya loud and clear but the way I look at it if war breaks out between America and Russia or North Korea etc I am on the American side.
I hate any other Womens soccer team but the United States etc etc. I live in Atlanta and do you think I went and bought New England Patriot anything after the superbowl?
Fuck no

I have hespect for teh Glover

I hear ya loud and clear but the way I look at it if war breaks out between America and Russia or North Korea etc I am on the American side.
I hate any other Womens soccer team but the United States etc etc. I live in Atlanta and do you think I went and bought New England Patriot anything after the superbowl?
Fuck no

What... are... u...talkin... about....

Glover is a tough SOB that's for sure.

Glover is a beast and has a big heart , much respect for glover! I cheer for different fighters not big on the country thing!

Glover is like Maia, amazing guy impossible to hate on or root against. Truly, truly a good guy in the sport. We need more fighters like Glover. I will always be a fan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back