Now that we can stop pretending Cirkunov is some great prospect...

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
does this shitty division have any promising prospects?

There are some European ones but they only look good because of how bad the division is

Eh.

Arlovski pretty much started his career via getting KOd by seemingly innocently looking shot from fucking Datsik.

I would say to give him chance and see what he will do next, no?

Honestly that's the weakest KO ive ever seen - he was "tapped" behind the ear, almost staged, like watching WWE

newsflash fighters lose more on this story at 11....

A ton of straight finishes but as soon as he loses once he's out of the discussion?

Give him one more shot.
Who knows, both he and Volkan can be great prospects

Yeah there is prospect.

His name is Volkan Oezdemir...

<33>

A ton of straight finishes but as soon as he loses once he's out of the discussion?

Give him one more shot.
Who knows, both he and Volkan can be great prospects

He's only beaten one fighter worth mentioning in Krylov who's just a ballsout action fighter

Plenty of fighters go on big finishing stureaks against terrible competition

He got beat by a guy higher ranked than him, happens a lot in MMA

Nikita Krilov vs Volkan would be beter fight. I think Nikita could beat Jones in 2019 maybe

He got beat by a guy higher ranked than him, happens a lot in MMA

A higher ranked guy who got that rank for winning a split decision the vast majority scored against him and is considered a bad decision

It was also one of the biggest upsets of the year this far with Cirkunov as a -450 favorite

His equilibrium was knocked off balance he was not knocked out. Have you ever been drunk and spinning or even a bad inner ear infection?
I had an inner ear infection so bad I could not hear or walk I thought my brain was jacked and it is but all it was was an ear infection.
Plus he got over zealous which was his fought but, but looked sharp until fucking himself plus that other dude whooped OSP fair and square he is not a bum by no means he is ranked 5th.

A higher ranked guy who got that rank for winning a split decision the vast majority scored against him

It was also one of the biggest upsets of the year this far with Cirkunov as a -450 favorite

and he stepped out of the b-leagues on short notice and still had that close of a fight to warrant a controversial decision to a top 5 guy in the UFC. He's still had 15 MMA fights, won 10 by KO or TKO. Cirkunov losing to him by TKO doesn't all of a sudden make Cirkunov a can.

This Shertard logic of "he lost, clearly sucks" has been cancer since this site started.

and he stepped out of the b-leagues on short notice and still had that close of a fight to warrant a controversial decision to a top 5 guy in the UFC. He's still had 15 MMA fights, won 10 by KO or TKO. Cirkunov losing to him by TKO doesn't all of a sudden make Cirkunov a can.

This Shertard logic of "he lost, clearly sucks" has been cancer since this site started.

He's not a can but he's nothing special

Ppl were talking about him like he was gonna be a top guy in the future and one of the best prospect among the heavier guys

LHW is just a terrible division
That's all there is to it. You want guys like Corey Anderson and Misha to be great so there's a future but they're just not.

Back