Gustafsson.. What i am supposed to feel?

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
244.jpg

1-Nice combo win.. but why? Glover has adamantium chin and head or Gustafsson has pillow fists?

2-He won the 5 rounds.. but big eyes poke in the first, and a lot of running.

3-Nice 2 win streak.. but.. I don´t want Cormier vs Gus 2.. also he already fail 2 times for the title.

4-I stop watching the event when the fight was over.. i am reading now about a proposal girlfriend after the fight. thats Cringe AF. Fuck that girl show.

gus vs manuwa interim
gus vs jones 2 champ v champ end of the year

1. Pillow fists don't get walk away KO's...

2. Accidental poke after landing a shot. Glover was swinging at the air like 90% of the time, so gg Gus.

3. This is the LHW division. Name another guy with better chance of winning the title than Gus?

It was a good performance. Not very entertaining and it probably should have been a NC because Glover couldnt see out of the eye after the poke.

244.jpg

1-Nice combo win.. but why? Glover has adamantium chin and head or Gustafsson has pillow fists?

3-Nice 2 win streak.. but.. I don´t want Cormier vs Gus 2.. also he already fail 2 times for the title.

4-I stop watching the event when the fight was over.. i am reading now about a proposal girlfriend after the fight. thats Cringe AF. Fuck that girl show.
5. Learn english ya goof

244.jpg

Your wrong on the jbj fight Gus won that!

Here's my take on Gus tonight:

- great striking
- good cardio
- good ground game (nice elbows)
- eye pokes and palming the face was ridiculous. MMA has to do better in fixing this problem.
- the turning and running was a complete turnoff. Sick of guys doing this. Notice how it's mainly Euro fighters doing this as of late?

Overall a good performance that keeps him relevant in the LHW division.

1. Chin

2. Who gives a fuck about this "running"? You want him to fight stupid & stand there getting hit? He fought smart, pieced his ass up & KO'd him. I mean fuck, lol. Everyone acting like he ran & jabbed his way to a decision or some shit. As for the poke, accident & I doubt it made a difference. The speed difference was so obvious.

3. He arguably beat both & they were both awesome fights. Why wouldn't you want a rematch with either?

4. Just can't be happy for someone can ya...?

jujitsu guys are already so limited by round length and standups, and so many rules regarding downed opponents and the back of the head, etc...

Maybe it is time to face the fact that this is no longer vale tudo or representative of a 'real fight', and that it is simply a sport, a really well-rounded, physical sport for very tough athletes....

What Im saying is - maybe its time to mitt those fingers over, still allowing for an independent thumb and thin, or close to nonexistent material on the underside to allow for a full grasp of wrists and biceps, back of head, etc.

The pokes have to go.

Glad Gus won, that KO looked awesome.

Back