gus haters are so funny

Gary The Busey

YEEEEEEE
@White
Reaction score
runner...u saw that he was outstriking glove the whole time anyways right....? running would be fuckin starnes vs quarry. give me a break. hate on. glover should have stopped him from resetting but he couldnt

He was sprinting in the octagon.

The eye poking is much worse

Gus wasn't running. He was showing off his superior cardio bitches

runner...u saw that he was outstriking glove the whole time anyways right....? running would be fuckin starnes vs quarry. give me a break. hate on. glover should have stopped him from resetting but he couldnt
I guess you didn't watch the fight . He made conor and Condit look like they were moving slow. Dude was running and running fast

I guess you didn't watch the fight . He made conor and Condit look like they were moving slow. Dude was running and running fast
i dont recall either of those guys winning all rounds an koing their opponents

when conor runs to reset in the centre of the octagon he gets ridiculed but not when Gus does it.

I could see if he never engaged but he literally ran to the center and proceeded to light glover up more. He also put on a boxing clinic.

As long as he put on an incredible performance who cares if he ran.

He definitely was at least jogging around the cage to get away. If I paid for this fight I would be pissed. Not something that would work against DC or Jones, so let's hope it happens and he gets put back in the pack where he belongs.

when conor runs to reset in the centre of the octagon he gets ridiculed but not when Gus does it.
Maybe you should read one of the countless threads and posts ridiculing Gus for it.

Typical, next fight all the spotlights are going to be on him and then boom, his ass is floored round 1.

I don't get it, Gus doesn't have haters, just people that don't buy on him cause they know he's not as good as his 100 fans think.

Yeah he should have stand still and eat some left hooks, go re watch dada vs kimbo that's what you dumbasses love.

He pretty much competed in 2 sports tonight and was very good at both.
Pretty fly for a white guy.

It was comical to watch but it proved effective. Gus has gotten knocked out before and Glover has KO power.

I don't like it when Jon jones does it and I don't like it when Gus does it.

Same here. Have absolutely no problem with him running if he engages after that, and more engagement than a ko and knockdowns arent possible.

The eye pokes and straight left arm with extended fingers were disgusting,

Gustaffson and Shogun are my favourite LHW fighters but I would have loved it if the UFC would have made an example out of him today and dq`d his cheating ass. It was obviously his strategy.

The UFC severely underestimates the way eye pokes dictate the outcome of a fight. Well or they just dont give a ****

Back