Glover took a lot of damage today...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope he recovers fast... but damn, he took so many shots to the head... scary.

Tough as nails but sometimes being too tough is detrimental to your health and longevity.

yeah, it should have been stopped the round previous when he was dropped. He was on the ground for awhile

Yeh men sometimes these guys are too tough for their own good. Especially brasilians. Junior with Cain. Nog with Mir. Glover with gus.

Hope he takes a long time off and perhaps retires. He has taken some serious damage in his career. He's such a good dude, I wouldn't want to see him have long term health issues in the future.

Ya that was a pretty brutal fight, Glover is tough as nails.

He ate so much uppercuts and straight right hands, yet he still came back with his hands up and ready to fight. He is tough af

I'd like to see him retire. He is taking lots of brain damage now. That fight and the Rumble KO within less than 12 months will probably change him forever, slightly or majorly. He used to have really good defense especially pre UFC. It's kind of a shame we never got to see him in a major org when he was in his prime which was during Chuck's era. They wouldn't have fought each other but I would've like to have seen Glover in PRIDE or the UFC at the time.

Great heart on him man, he stood there until the end, half blind too. respect

I have the utmost respect for Glover. One of the nicest guys and always brings it. The fact that he gets rocked in almost every fight was a concern for me, but he was able to stay standing for much longer than I expected. Unfortunately, that was the highlight of his performance tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back