Gustaffson needs to keep his hand closed

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
It's the same shot weidman pulled on mousasi, now gustafson is doing it to Glover

Gustfasson is a cheater, grabs the fence and pokes to the eye

What was that about him not having time to recover from the "accidental eye gouge"?

Doesn't make any sense.

TS you are absolutely correct! I hate it when Jon Jones does it but that doesnt make it any better if Gustaffson takes the same road.

@ UFC.

CHANGE THE FUCKING GLOVES!!!!!! It was time years ago. Bellator variant is way more safe for fighters eyes. Fucking management.

He closes them on the fence when he is about to get taken down.

Horrible, wtf is this ref doing

Literally has been extending his fingers towards the eyes the whole fight

TS you are absolutely correct! I hate it when Jon Jones does it but that doesnt make it any better if Gustaffson takes the same road.

@ UFC.

CHANGE THE FUCKING GLOVES!!!!!! It was time years ago. Bellator variant is way more safe for fighters eyes. Fucking management.
Duck changing the gloves he needs a point deducted

Duck changing the gloves he needs a point deducted

Gustaffson is my favourite fighter at LHW but I would not have a problem with him being dq`d. hard punishments have to be taken against this.

Cant say I am happy for Gustaffsons win. This was deliberately planned as a strategy to let his arm stay stretched out with his fingers.

What a cheapskate. Seems UFC will never do something against it because they are ignorant or really that dumb to underestimate the huge factor this plays in a fight.

Some should just be fast enough to grab the hand and break all the extended fingers at once with a punch.

Back