Glover Teixeira is aboutta be exposed

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
bump this when it happens, my word.

but Teixeira bout to get mad exposed because he KOd older rashad and wasnt impressive in his last fight in my opinion. neither guy will win a belt though. the ship has sailed for both.

im good at predictions just wait n see

why this fight triggers you so much ts?

the underdog will be exposed?
lmao

For sure he wasnt impressive in her last win,but neither gustafson. I think he has a good chance today.

Glover is pushing 40, he's older. There's no "exposing" going on in this fight no matter who wins. Try hard white belt can.

A Glover who is likely on the tail-end of his career is going to be "exposed" if he loses to a legit top 5 LHW?

why this fight triggers you so much ts?
trigger me?? lmaoooo bro im dead.

not even close. i just am confident in my prediction. trust me these two guys will not perform to their true ability because i think they are out of their prime

but glover wil be exposed moreso than gus just watch ull seei n bout 20 min

What do you mean exposed? It's universally accepted that Jones, DC and Gus (Rumble when he was still fighting too) were a step ahead of everyone else.

I think Glover is just...old. I don't know if it's about getting "exposed." Jon Jones already "exposed" him. I just don't see Glover winning this fight.

fight is starting now

this hype train ends soon

I like Glover. But I think he gets finished.

I hate you for making this thread

I swear, majority of these threads end with the tc eating shit. I bet on his, so I hope you're right

So you predict a 37 year old journeyman is going to lose. Gutsy call.

gus is just warming up atm

glover is gassed out hard already

Marc Goddard needing to use some cardio in this fight lol

bump this when it happens, my word.

but Teixeira bout to get mad exposed because he KOd older rashad and wasnt impressive in his last fight in my opinion. neither guy will win a belt though. the ship has sailed for both.

im good at predictions just wait n see
Fighters his age don't get exposed.
They just get old.

Back