Cmon Ben?! Wth!

BobSapp69

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Im probably gona get shit for this ...I like Ben Saunders hes a pretty cool guy and hes active on SherDog. But his striking is absolutely terrible. He didnt even try to take it to the ground. We know hes amazing on the ground but he still tried to strike and almost got KOd many times. So frustrating to watch that.

A guy with a Bob Sapp related name and Bob Sapp av talking about shit striking, I've truly seen it all.

Shut the fuck up, is my point.

His striking definitely isn't terrible. He's really good with knees and elbows in the clinch, and he obviously has rangey kicks, but in boxing range his defence does seem a bit suspect.

I just think he got hurt early and never really got his feet under himself enough to get an offence going.

Im probably gona get shit for this ...I like Ben Saunders hes a pretty cool guy and hes active on SherDog. But his striking is absolutely terrible. He didnt even try to take it to the ground. We know hes amazing on the ground but he still tried to strike and almost got KOd many times. So frustrating to watch that.
He's Not ufc equality sadly. He was better off bellator

The amount of nuthuggery on this forum and on BloodyElbow was borderline disgusting. Like I understand, he's a local guy, but you gotta acknowledge when the threat is real.

303456-10702383.png

Lol damn, he really got to you. You're legitimately angry
He needs to change his pampers now. Anyways like i said Saunders is a really cool guy. I respect him but his striking is painful to watch. He was literally a punching bag out there. It looked like a HUGE mismatch. Thatl be the only time when its sad to see a sherbro get destroyed.

Well...can't win them all

I'm not trying to be a bitch and criticize a pro like Saunders but his transitions between punches and kicks is bad. He gets caught in no man's land where he isnt in a kicking or punching stance and he isnt protecting his chin (He got dropped in the first round in this exact position)

I hope he can fix this because he cant seem to win unless he gets it to the ground or gets the clinch

Back