It is ironic people give Conor a better chance against Floyd than against people he's schooled!

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have no doubt if Conor was facing Canelo, Paquiao or Berto he would get destroyed.

Anyone with any common sense gives him next to NO chance against ANY of them.

The guy has ZERO pro fights. He's not beating anyone in the top ten in boxing.

"People"? Who are those "people" you speak about?

The fact that this fight is close to being made is 100% ridiculous. It shows how ignorant alot of Conor's fans are. It's a circus.

Nobody thinks that. At least i hope so for their brain's sake.

Conor has no chance. Not even a puncher's chance. He has a banana peel's chance.

He has no business boxing a top tier boxer. It will only make him and the sport look bad.

I'm no Conor hater, but him wasting time with this bullshit annoys me.

Edit: the sport I'm talking about is mma, not boxing. You put him in against a great boxer, he gets schooled and we will never hear the end of it from these idiotic boxing fan dinosaurs.

The only people that say that are his delusional fans. Notice how I said his DELUSIONAL fans, and not his fans.

I'm a big Conor fan, but P4P he has the greatest wagon of retard fans out there in all of sports. You have guys talking like him in youtube comments with him as their profile pic, twitter, IG.

Shit I was just watching an MMA related podcast and one of the commenters had some really creepy name like "Conor "King daddy dick" McGregor"

I even recall some guy with a McGregor pic commenting "I'd like Dee's pussy just to get a taste of Conor's GOAT cum"

Bro what the fuck

I think people are counting on age and inactivity to play a big role here. If Mayweather had let himself go, I might agree with people who believe he'll lose. But from what I've seen of him in the past two weeks he still looks great. I wouldn't pick him over any of the current top welterweights, or even Amir Khan, but he'll cruise by Conor. It will probably look like the Rigondeaux vs Francisco fight from a couple of years ago. Conor will become tentative fast and throw nothing. Mayweather will land about 8 punches per round and win a UD.

I think people are counting on age and inactivity to play a big role here. If Mayweather had let himself go, I might agree with people who believe he'll lose. But from what I've seen of him in the past two weeks he still looks great. I wouldn't pick him over any of the current top welterweights, or even Amir Khan, but he'll cruise by Conor. It will probably look like the Rigondeaux vs Francisco fight from a couple of years ago. Conor will become tentative fast and throw nothing. Mayweather will land about 8 punches per round and win a UD.
I still think Floyd would be champ.

If Mayweather blew up like Tim Sylvia, he would still beat the fuck out of Conor in boxing

Anyone with any common sense gives him next to NO chance against ANY of them.

The guy has ZERO pro fights. He's not beating anyone in the top ten in boxing.
pro boxing matches* is MMA not a fight? Obviously he has zero chance in a boxing match but disrespectful to say he has zero pro FIGHTS.

Lol this is so true... I hate Conor and thought he'd get destroyed his last 5 fights, but I don't think the Floyd fights impossible. It might be the fact that I hate Floyd more and he's a boring fuckin fighter

He has no business boxing a top tier boxer. It will only make him and the sport look bad.

I'm no Conor hater, but him wasting time with this bullshit annoys me.

Edit: the sport I'm talking about is mma, not boxing. You put him in against a great boxer, he gets schooled and we will never hear the end of it from these idiotic boxing fan dinosaurs.
Because if Conor were to miraculously pull it off, I'm certain MMA fans won't do the exact same.

Conor losing a boxing match will not make MMA look bad. Just like James Toney losing to Randy did nothing to hurt boxing and Jordan playing baseball did no harm to the NBA. Competing in one sport doesn't produce results in an entirely different sport.

But everyone is still going to watch.

Which is all that really matters at the end of the day

Back