Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I just watched another man use chapstick and it was not a good look....

I just let my lips dry out like a man

:p

EDIT: MODS: Seriously ... thought I was in Mayberry :S

Last edited:
Sometimes I let my wife put chapstick on my lips cause I feel like it's more straight as long as I'm not doing it to myself

then I get the best of both worlds

Having proper dry cracked lips is horrible. I'll use a chapstick if I have to.

Having proper dry cracked lips is horrible. I'll use a chapstick if I have to.

But it's too close to the look and feel of applying lipstick and being one step away from lowering a stuffed animal into a pit with a woman you're holding prisoner

It's the same reason I don't use straws

Hell nah. You need that shit on hot windy days.

I can't stand the feeling of anything on my lips. I make my wife wipe off her lipstick if she wants a kiss.

I can't stand the feeling of anything on my lips. I make my wife wipe off her lipstick if she wants a kiss.

Same

And my wife gets drunk and piles on the lipstick even though she knows and attacks me.

Who cares, you're not a man if you have to ask for permission to use chapstick.

I use vaseline lip therapy and rub it on with my finger

You must be from somewhere warm.

I'm from Canadaland

Last winter there was a slight melt and then a deep freeze and I had to use an ice pick to free my car like it was an artifact discovery or something

I used to have to use it when I was younger because of accutane, sometimes I'm still forced to pick it up if I travel to a country with cold weather.

Last edited:
On a side note, I've had lips that were so chapped, that I took a tylenol to releive the pain

But I stand by my convictions

Its only wrong because you are so unsure of your sexuality that it bothers you. No woman would want to be kissed by cracked/bleeding lips. It is wrong however to apply chapstick directly off your shaft, that is a sign of something else.

Back