Gustafsson's reach is still being misrepresented

Jonesingforafight

Jon Jones MMA GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
It annoys me that Gustafsson's reach is still being shown as a incorrect 79" rather than 81".

To be honest a lot of these reach and height measurements seem very generous. The lower is usually closer to being right.

To be honest a lot of these reach and height measurements seem very generous. The lower is usually closer to being right.

Same story for sherdoggers who claim to be packing down there.

Last edited:
I'm more inclined to believe what the fighters say than the UFC's listing. After all:
P-0RTCFM04EwCCBuFCSePEP_ApgqF1PcCwPgyqR5LUg.jpg

Ever tried to measure a dick? It's not that simple. I imagine measuring reach is even more complicated.

its funny to think of him having a reach as long as gsp at 6'5

Maybe they took two inches away from Gus and gave it to Conor, as Conor's reach went from 72 to 74.

Maybe they took two inches away from Gus and gave it to Conor, as Conor's reach went from 72 to 74.

I wonder who gave Kevin Lee his 77" reach @ 5"9. Very suspicious, it doesn't look like he has THAT long arms and broad shoulders.

AS's first fight in the UFC was against Chris leben and he was listed at 5'11.

Every fight after that he was 6'2/6'1

I wonder who gave Kevin Lee his 77" reach @ 5"9. Very suspicious, it doesn't look like he has THAT long arms and broad shoulders.

Kevin Lee was listed at 74, 75 and now 77in reach in his career. Also reach measures fingertip to fingertip....When in boxing they sometimes measure from armpit to fist.

These measurements are fabricated, inaccurate and honestly there's things we don't account for like finger length and shoulder width. Some people have long arms and stubby fingers. Some people have long fingers which adds a two inches to their reach that doesn't exactly exist when throwing a punch. Guys like Lensar are all sboulder width, Struves ARMS are much longer.

Kevin Lee was listed at 74, 75 and now 77in reach in his career. Also reach measures fingertip to fingertip....When in boxing they sometimes measure from armpit to fist.

These measurements are fabricated, inaccurate and honestly there's things we don't account for like finger length and shoulder width. Some people have long arms and stubby fingers. Some people have long fingers which adds a two inches to their reach that doesn't exactly exist when throwing a punch. Guys like Lensar are all sboulder width, Struves ARMS are much longer.

But you do use the shoulder width when you rotate and punch? Fist to fist makes sense.

They also took 2 inches off Conor's height ad gave it to his reach. Conor used to claim 5'11.View attachment 233165
Maybe Carwin went on a Jon Jones bender in Ireland and started sandblasting prostitutes and married women, with one of those women being Conor's Mum and Conor is Shane Carwin's son.....hence the 0 gas tank, 1st round finishing power and the always changing stats.

Back