Kevin Lee: Michael Chiesa 'going in there against an AK-47 with a handgun'

sflcmma0212

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Had the chance to chat with UFC lightweight Kevin Lee, as he looks to take a big step up the ranks of one of the organization's deepest divisions on June 25, when he takes on Michael Chiesa at UFC Fight Night 112 in OKC.

Some transcripts included on his prediction of the fight, but you can read his entire thought process about the press conference, the fight etc here, or listen below.

http://bit.ly/2qrLfYH

“After two minutes, Mike’s going to go into a defensive shell,” Lee said. “He’s going to realize how much better (I am), he’s going to panic a little bit, and if I don’t catch him within the panic, he’s going to stay in a defensive shell because he don’t want to get beat up in front of his friends.

“He’s gonna stick in there for as long as I let him stick in there. He’s going to be outgunned, outmatched, it’s gonna be like going in there against an AK-47 with a handgun. Maybe, once in a lifetime, you may be able to pull that trigger and catch the dude, but I don’t know, he’s going against a fully automatic. I don’t think he stands much chance. I think he knows that too and he’s just waiting for the inevitable.”

An handgun and a backpack

Leonardo santos must have had a rocket launcher when he fought Kevin lee then

I like Kevin's fight attitude but he needz to step carefully with Chiesa he's a part of the new school jiu jitsu practitioners with this attack you jiu jitsu that can get you while standing, Thank Maia for getting jiu jitsu off the ground and now using it in space & against the cage.

I would slightly favor Micheal because he's not a fish out of water standing, while Kevin is a bit suspect on the ground. Micheal rules ground & air Kevin just air at the moment.

Last edited:
It's going to be so much fun if gets KO'd by that gun :D

Can't root for Chiesa though... looks too homeless for my taste.

I love Kevin lee. I hope he smashes mamas boy and then knocks out codys no dad

Why does anyone care what that loud mouth douche Kevin Lee says anyways??I hope Chiesa subs him fast.

Don't you ever talk about my fucking gun

1173178013-Kevin-Lee-and-Michael-Chiesa-come-to-blows.jpg

Lee is a chump, Chiesa acted dumb but he is still more respectable then Lee.

Why does anyone care what that loud mouth douche Kevin Lee says anyways??I hope Chiesa subs him fast.

Well, he's really slick grappler, so he gives good shows when it matters and I don't have to listen to his bullshit, fortunately.

If you're going to trash talk do it right. He should have said a gunfight with a spoon or some shit.

I like Kevin's fight attitude but he needz to step carefully with Chiesa he's a part of the new school jiu jitsu practitioners with this attack you jiu jitsu that can get you while standing, Thank Maia for getting jiu jitsu of the ground and now using it in space & against the cage.

I would slightly favor Micheal because he's not a fish out of water standing, while Kevin is a bit suspect on the ground. Micheal rules ground & air Kevin just air at the moment.
completely agree with this post , it's pretty much what I came to say and have said in other threads about this fight but just not quite as eloquent .

Back