I got Glover

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It seems that the majority of Sherdog has Gus

And they are counting Glover out, because of the AJ KO, and because he´s out of prime.

IMHO Glovert still can deliver.

Also, Gus didn´t look that good in his last win. His streak is not that good (2-3 in his last 5) And he didn´t perform well at home....

Anybody else agree?

I think Glover catches him with something, but wouldn't be surprised if Gus won

I like Glover, probably Gus by decision though.

Rumble should apologize to both, what he did was rude and unnecessary.

I think he will win too, early doors, by a tko.

So that means Gustafsson will win by a flying armbar.

I wouldn't be surprised if Glover wins but I slightly favor Gus in this matchup. Gus will retire if he loses.

I'm with you TS , I don't Think Gus has the mentality to be a fighter at least not anymore , I 'm not saying he isn't a great fighter he is when he is on but to me he seems to already have one foot out the door and that will cost him .
I still wouldn't be surprised if he did win though as I said he is a great fighter

Yeah I'm with you

I like Gus, but I don't think he can replicate his past performances against Jones and Cormier

Like a lot of people say, he might not have it in him anymore.. Didn't he open up a nightclub? I think he might have other business ventures

IF Gus wins tho, I will say I'd be surprised.. I just think this is a hungry 37 yo Glover wanting to make one more run.. The guy is a beast and has beaten better guys.. So I'm going with Glover Tex ftw

Gus by Glover being white

Specifically Gus by UD, with peoples claiming Glover got robbed because had Gus rocked once

I got Gus, no science behind it, just got family named Gustafsson lol. WAR Mauler

I've got gloves
Haven't got Glover
It's Gus time, baby
In the second it's over

I think Glover will be a bit too slow to really catch Gus. Plus, Gus has a great chin so if he does get cracked he will likely recover quickly and maybe score a takedown. I just think Gus has a much more diverse game and Glover will be headhunting. Glover is tough as shit and hits hard for sure, but I think Gus will take it by decision, maybe even TKO. Glover tends to get wobbled in many of his fights and was just brutally KO'd by Rumble recently. Could have a damaged chin now and I could see Gus landing a big knee and then flurrying for the finish.

Sherdog need no longer be a majority.

I'm just stoked for the fight. Don't particularly want one to win more than the other.

Back