Gustafsson and Teixeira... two out of their prime guys who will never get near the title

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
do we really expect Gus or Glover to ever win the LHW belt especially with Jones and DC at the top and how they are now out of their prime?

This is literally an exhibition match lmaoo

Gustafsson was pretty close to winning against Jones and DC.

Remember this?

sGpFwmv.gif

ban

Gus had close fights

Glover lost to Jones clearly but who knows how the fight with DC will go

do we really expect Gus or Glover to ever win the LHW belt especially with Jones and DC at the top and how they are now out of their prime?

This is literally an exhibition match lmaoo
Gus got closer than any other challenger during Jones reign, you know not what you speak of.

You sound like someone who only looks at records and doesn't actually watch fights.

for what? they are out of prime. i wasn't impressed with gus in his last fight. wasnt the same guy who fought jones

and Teixeira is very slow in his most recent fights and gasses easy.

this is my opinion lmaooooo yall need a chillax pill

"Prime"is a an overused word lately, by people that clearly don't know what it means.

You sound like someone who only looks at records and doesn't actually watch fights.
bro im dead. lmaoo

for real though, i usually know when a fighter is out of his prime i can tell. i called it back in the day with fedor too just when he was bout to hit out of his prime.

Never get near the title? Dont understand what you mean with that statement in a division so thin as LHW. Do Gus win tonight hes pretty "near" the title if you ask me. Gus is ranked 1, and Glover is 2. What happens if Jon Jones or DC gets injured or a USADA failure or a missed weight cut or one of them retires this year, or Jimmy takes time off in MMA to do boxing?

Neither were ever championship caliber fighters even a few years ago, but it should still be fun.

Plus, if glover pulls it off, John wick said he would leave. That's a pretty big deal.

Bellator send you here?

Are you Scott Coker's Aunt?

Gus is a monster. I remember thinking he'd beaten Jones the night of the fight. When I re-watched it sober I admit that Jon edged it out, but just barely.

He's still in his prime too. He could absolutely contend for the belt. He's the 3rd best dude in that division. Only guy I see competing for that # 3 spot behind Jones and Cormier is Cirkunov.

Back