Bisping to release his first book! (the busy schedule must be why he postponed his belt defense)

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
vsnokz.jpg

The shine rubbed off this joke a long time ago.

It's time for something new.

Wonder if people will take it's scripture literally and start shouting Bisping is Great in public places before ducking out.

The guy with most UFC wins in the history of the sport, that saved cards by taking on guys on short notice gets a bok about ducking? The guy that even way past his prime accepted a fight vs The champ on two weeks notice gets a bok about excuses?

The dumb kids on Sherdog...

Oh, you little tease, you. I actually thought it was a serious thread, and I was looking forward to reading the book.

Damn, I should've seen this coming when I clicked. Shame on me.

Should be a good read, last mma biography i read was mark hunts.

Real eye opener, dude went through some shit.im familiar with his old hood, know a lot of g's from round that way.

Slit your throat types at any given time, south auckland aint no joke

bisping is the exact oposite as "people´s champ"

UFC has done an excellent job in building a hatable champion

of course, bisping has done his part, as always

The guy with most UFC wins in the history of the sport, that saved cards by taking on guys on short notice gets a bok about ducking? The guy that even way past his prime accepted a fight vs The champ on two weeks notice gets a bok about excuses?

giphy.gif

This.

+ Go look at his fight history. Apart from that loss to Luke and Kennedy, he's lost to nothing but proven roiders over the last 16 or something fights.

Almost all of his wins are garbage, anyone in his place would have taken a free title shot, he got a gift with hendo both in the defense and the decision, and he's clearly ducking contenders.
Good day, sir.

Almost all of his wins are garbage, anyone in his place would have taken a free title shot, he got a gift with hendo both in the defense and the decision, and he's clearly ducking contenders.
Good day, sir.
You must be a real badass, calling the mw champ a duck, and a UFC fighters wins garbage. Sherdog is full of disrespectful kids like you.

You must be a real badass, calling the mw champ a duck, and a UFC fighters wins garbage. Sherdog is full of disrespectful kids like you.

Oh, he'd kick my ass without using his hands and drunk off his ass.
He's still a duck in comparison to fighters and most of his wins were spoonfed to him to secure early European viewers. Grow up.

Oh, he'd kick my ass without using his hands and drunk off his ass.
He's still a duck in comparison to fighters and most of his wins were spoonfed to him to secure early European viewers. Grow up.

Look at the guys he fought since joining the UFC. If you knew who they were, you would never say he was spoonfed easy opponents. And now the old, blind guy is champ. You will change your views when you have watched mma for a few years. Good night buddeh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back