Do you guys think Jones wants Gus to win in order to get his revenge

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it must hurt him knowing that Gus is the only fighter he couldnt beat just like it hurts DC knowing he couldnt beat Jones.

Jon v Gus wasn't even close, clear 4-1,maybe 3-2 for Jon. Was it Jon's toughest fight? For sure but watch it without commentary, it was the first time Jon looked mortal and Rogan was going nuts everytime Gus grazed him. Now, DC v Gus for example is a way closer fight, I actually scored it for Gus and I'm a huge DC fan but could see it going either way, yet no one complains about that fight because you're all sheep.

Gus would be the one out for revenge.

Jon v Gus wasn't even close, clear 4-1,maybe 3-2 for Jon. Was it Jon's toughest fight? For sure but watch it without commentary, it was the first time Jon looked mortal and Rogan was going nuts everytime Gus grazed him. Now, DC v Gus for example is a way closer fight, I actually scored it for Gus and I'm a huge DC fan but could see it going either way, yet no one complains about that fight because you're all sheep.
4-1? Lol You high?

Gus beat him badly but I can see why someone would say its 3-2 for Jon

4-1? Lol You high?

Gus beat him badly but I can see why someone would say its 3-2 for Jon

How am I high when 1 judge scored it 4-1? There is no argument that Jon won the fight. Watch the fight on mute like I said and you'll see where I'm coming from, can easily give him the 4-1.

How am I high when 1 judge scored it 4-1? There is no argument that Jon won the fight. Watch the fight on mute like I said and you'll see where I'm coming from, can easily give him the 4-1.
which 4 rounds did you give to Jon?

hqdefault.jpg

I doubt Jones thinks of Gus at all.
Also, Jones 2,3,4, and 5.

Depends how much value you give to Jones`s wet noodle low kicks, which eventually caused more damage to his own legs than his opponents. Jones was limping badly after the fight, while Gus` legs were fine.

Yeah bro just a graze...

Schaub said that post fight Jones was the worst he's ever seen anyone look.

That fight was razor close, if Jones hadn't rocked him in the 4th I think Gus would've taken it.

jonesgus_original.jpg

Yeah bro just a graze...

Schaub said that post fight Jones was the worst he's ever seen anyone look.

That fight was razor close, if Jones hadn't rocked him in the 4th I think Gus would've taken it.

jonesgus_original.jpg
Gus doesn't even remember the fight after Jon hit him with the elbow in the fourth. I doubt he even remembers taking this picture...

No. Jon Jones is scared of hard fights. Before his career fell to pieces he was complaining that they were saving all of the hardest fights for him and said they needed to do more title eliminator matches so that some contenders can be removed from the picture.

This guy does not want to face Gus again.

If Gus beats Glover then he'll be rematching DC for the strap, so not sure what that has to do with Jones

Back