probably the biggest bone of contention between Rockhold & Dana

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rockhold is an underwear model and gets women like Arianny all the time gratis. Dana has pull out huge wads of cash and prizes sometimes even that doesn't work. That's why in this latest argument between the two Dana told Rockhold "stick to modeling and fighting we'll make the fights". You could literally feel the animosity and jealousy emanating from Dana in that moment. I firmly believe if Dana could trade places with Rockhold he would.

raw

Gay_00fa65_64274.jpg

BTW, lots of guys "get girls like Ariany". A fucking ton have gotten Ariany herself. They're called gold digging whores, and they care a lot more about money than they do about some guy who got $2500 to prance around in his underpants.

Dana could probably pay to have Rockhold give up his ass to him so I doubt he cares honestly.

Last edited:
Ariany is used the fuck up. What did she do to her face. She's like a pimp's bottom bitch or the OG whore at the chicken ranch. imo.

Dana would swap with Luke? bahahahahahahahaaaa

Rockhold gets all half boned up and pads it up with the Bieber trick and takes a picture. Lovato is more in line with who Seagal should date.

Sam Alvey takes a pic flaccid & dates America's top model.

sblglv.jpg

Fortunately for him, Dana got a fucking ton of money.

Why the fuck would Dana want to be Luke?
Dana was famous when Luke was cleaning toilets.
It's like comparing Steve Jobs to Vanilla Ice
Why the fuck would Steve Jobs want to be Vanilla?

You have to be some next-level hating beta to post something like this.

I will make a huge guess, and say that the biggest bone of contention between them is money...

Gay_00fa65_64274.jpg

BTW, lots of guys "get girls like Ariany". A fucking ton have gotten Ariany herself. They're called gold digging whores, and they care a lot more about money than they do about some guy who got $2500 to prance around in his underpants.

Yeah, but rich guys have to pay for her, while she could really care less about them, while a guy like Luke is fucking her on the down low, while she's driving him around in the rich guys car.

Example, Nicole brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman.

Back