WBA Refuses to Sanction MayMac

As it should be - it's a cash grab built on the stupidity and cluelessness of his fans.

It's a WWE match

WWE
MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS
UFC

Should join forces

Damn Conor coming in as a favorite so they said hell no

They dont need the wba for anything in this fight.

conor fans should send thank you notes to wba. they might just saved conors life

Nobody watches women basketball.

The only thing that anyone involved in making this match give a shit about is how much money it will make. They don't need the WBA for that. Floyd is retired and Conor probably will be if this fight happens. They can have the fight on an island somewhere and put the PPV on the internet, and they'd still make more than enough to tell the WBA to fuck off.

I'll drink to that.

ZP9JY.gif

It would be awesome if it didn't get to happen...but it will. And it's going to be a shitshow.

Do you really need the WBA's sanctioning on what is essentially a celebrity boxing match?

The only thing that anyone involved in making this match give a shit about is how much money it will make. They don't need the WBA for that. Floyd is retired and Conor probably will be if this fight happens. They can have the fight on an island somewhere and put the PPV on the internet, and they'd still make more than enough to tell the WBA to fuck off.

This ^^^^^^^^

It would have been much more advantageous for Connor if it was sanctioned.Now both have nothing lose

Going for 50-0 is a big deal. This is a money grab. The WBA is trying to get a piece of the billion dollar pie.

i don't understand how boxing works. How is it they sanction a fight? Is it the same as how an ac does? Are they part of a government agency? Could another boxing thing sanction it? I am very confused

TBH I don't think any athletic commission should sanction a guy 0-0-0 against a guy who's 49-0. It just doesn't make any sense. If that 0-0-0 guy had a very competitive amateur career, that's another story.

Back