Nate Not Fighting Anybody Is....Really?

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He could have fought. There was interim title thrown around.

This dude is just waiting for Conor to call his name. Like by NOT fighting that shit is gonna happen.

Worse advice ever. You were never worth the draw. You COULD have built upon the attention and increased your personal value but no.....lets wait for that Conor guy.

Smoke another blunt idiot. You and Nick are twins.

He's literally biking his way out of the UFC!

nate-diaz-ufc-nate-diaz-ufc_3762904.jpg

Nate made too much money. I don't think he minds if he never fights again.

Nate is probably the biggest fight in UFC other than GSP for conor, he doesnt have to take a fight and lose.

He knows Conor will never fight killers like Khabib or Ferguson. Smart of Nate holding out for big money Conor Trilogy. I'd do same thing.

It's smart. He knows his worth. Title or no title Conor vs Nate means $$

I'm pretty sure he fights to make money, maybe he's made enough?

I'm sure he's making the smartest decision for himself...but as a fan of the Diaz bros I got to admit it is frustrating not seeing them fight nowadays

I think the Diaz brothers fight solely because of the money, and now they are pretty much set for life. Can't see Nate beating anybody in the top 5 so he's making a smart choice by sitting out till he gets the Conor fight.

He would probably have to fight 5 to 10 times to make the kind of money he will make by fighting Conor for the third time so I get it, I get why he's not fighting. It's the smart move.

This thread is......Really?

Nate will smoke another blunt.. with his millions of dollars.. while you hate on him on Sherdog, just for not wanting to fight unless it's for the same money. Nates chill as fuck. He doesn't need the money, or your approval.

Nate is a perfect example of why poor people are poor. As soon as he gets a little money, he thinks he's set for life until it runs out. Conor only takes rematches on losses, so Nate's basically done. Expect to see him on some reality shows in 8 years when he's broke.

Lets see what's smarter.. Him fighting 4 times in 2 years? or waiting for 2 years to fight Conor and make the same amount of money.

Lets see what's smarter.. Him fighting 4 times in 2 years? or waiting for 2 years to fight Conor and make the same amount of money.

Or C. How smart will it be if he never gets that fight?

Nate is a perfect example of why poor people are poor. As soon as he gets a little money, he thinks he's set for life until it runs out. Conor only takes rematches on losses, so Nate's basically done. Expect to see him on some reality shows in 8 years when he's broke.
But he's not poor. So, he's literally the worst example.

I don't get why people are so dumbfounded by Nate not fighting. He's been fighting a shitload throughout his career and now he finally made bank. Why the fuck rush into some fight when he can just do whatever he feels like without a worry of getting another paycheck soon

C is very possible if he fights. Nate cant beat any top 5 cept eddie. Doubt conor want a 0-4 fighter if he comes back

Best thing Nate can do is not fight so ppl forget he loses to elite fighters

But he's not poor. So, he's literally the worst example.
He just made his money last year, which is why I said "wait 8 years till his money runs out". What he's doing is why so many athletes make so much money and go broke a few years later, and why 70% of lottery winners eventually declare bankruptcy. Now's his time to make money, and he's just sitting off to the side cause he thinks he's all set for life.

Back