would rockhold fight trt vitor if it were his only chance revenge that loss

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he has no choice!!

that head kick is forever planted in his psyche a win would certainly help ease the pain.

Rockhold would definitely be scared because it were to happen again...........

I think he has no choice!!

that head kick is forever planted in his psyche a win would certainly help ease the pain.

Rockhold would definitely be scared because it were to happen again...........

Dude has a glass jaw after Bisping. The TRT use of Vitor is icing on further brain damage.

Rockhold's therapist;

LUKE YOU MUST FACE THIS TRT MONSTER VITOR ONLY THEN CAN YOU BE ONE WITH THE FORCE

Even though he is 1-1 with Bisping, he'd be more keen to beat Bisping again since it was the most embarrassing loss of his career. He may be over the Vitor loss now but he is one salty mofo so maybe not.

I'm guessing he would.

I think that lost has been haunting him since.

...Rockhold would definitely be scared because it were to happen again...........

giphy.gif

Sure he would. If I remember right, didn't he start clamoring for a rematch with Vitor as soon as he woke up?

Doubt he would be "scared"....he got KO'd by Bisping, nothing can be more embarrassing. <209Bitch>

Lol, anyone would be dumb to take a fight with TRT Belfort. The only man who can beat that version of Belfort is Jon Jones. And Jones might have been on some shit also.

Give them both TRT and let them fight again.

Lol, anyone would be dumb to take a fight with TRT Belfort. The only man who can beat that version of Belfort is Jon Jones. And Jones might have been on some shit also.

Its a good bet he was, and if i remember Vitor had him in trouble early on in that fight. Jones's height, reach and superior stand up grappling barely saved him.

whoever managed Jones's PED program knew their shit because even back then UFC was testing. So they had his cycles down to a science. Most likely it was someone from the cycling or swimming community.

why does he shake his head yes right before Vitor kicked it

Steroid vitor was plenty dangerous before trt vitor and there were plenty of fighters that beat him...

Steroid vitor gassed out way quicker than trt vitor.

trt was the jesus juice vitor had been looking for his whole career. once he found it was almost unstoppable unless he was fighting another juicer like JJ.

Steroid vitor was plenty dangerous before trt vitor and there were plenty of fighters that beat him...

There is a difference between a young Belfort and TRT belfort. One has 20 years of experience fighting the top guys, another was a 20 year old without much experience and skill.....

Back